Does your cat..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Does your cat..
also act as if it`s starving when the food bowl is only half full?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
21-12-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Does your cat..
Yep, if my cats can see the bottom of the bowl, to them it means it's been empty for days, and must be refilled immediately!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Learn your place, TGAC.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
21-12-2014, 07:10 PM
(21-12-2014 07:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yep, if my cats can see the bottom of the bowl, to them it means it's been empty for days, and must be refilled immediately!

That's what Blue does. Never let them see the bottom of the dish.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-12-2014, 07:26 PM
I thought about taking the cat bowl and painting some food on it`s bottom.

If i cant control the cat, maybe I can confuse it!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
21-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Sometimes I just shake the bowl to rearrange the food a bit. That usually settles them down. The food shaking in the bowl, plus the bottom no longer being visible makes them think I refilled it Big Grin

Shhhh don't tell them!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
21-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Yes. She insistently meows like a dying animal surrounded by vultures. She is sure her death is only minutes away. If she knows there is a new food bag while the old one still needs to be emptied it is even worse.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
21-12-2014, 11:16 PM
I've heard cats really worry about their food because of evolution. They constantly worry about where their next meal will come from. Makes sense that they freak out over a diminishing supply of food in their bowl I suppose Consider

22-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Yeah but wait until you get fresh roast chicken out. My BSH turns into a remorseless land-shark....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.