Does your city have a superhero?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Does your city have a superhero?
(02-05-2012 09:06 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ha ha. I saw a special on these guys about a week ago. Love it! Anyone seen Defendor (2009)? Kinda reminds me of that.

In a town I frequently pass by their mascot is a grumpy garbage man who is hero like.
Haven't seen Defendor, but Hughsie's favorite movie is also reminiscent of this too.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Brilliant. Wish I had the balls to do this! Doubt my ever expanding beer gut wouldn't look too fetching in lycra.

Saw a cool one on the DC Batman who got caught speeding recently...different to these guys...but still kinda great.

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
02-05-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm bored...http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Super..._Singapore

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
(02-05-2012 10:08 AM)Shannow Wrote:  Brilliant. Wish I had the balls to do this! Doubt my ever expanding beer gut wouldn't look too fetching in lycra.

Saw a cool one on the DC Batman who got caught speeding recently...different to these guys...but still kinda great.
What, you don't think Beer Belly Man has a cool ring to it?

I wonder what was running through the minds of those cops when they walked up to the car window and saw Batman inside. Shocking

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel