Dog'eye and dead horse.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Dog'eye and dead horse.
(16-03-2013 06:22 PM)aurora Wrote:  [Image: 1sm117run-for-hills.gif]
Great emoticon!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Start off one paragraph at a time folks.

It isn't really that hard. Hobo Laughat
16-03-2013, 06:37 PM
(16-03-2013 04:41 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 04:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Huh?! Smile
Actually that should read dog's
eye Peanut.

To win the prize you must interpret everything...........clue any Aussie winner only gets s/r. Consider
s/r? Consider NO idea what that is...

Also, I saw this thing before that if someone says "rise up lights," they just said "razorblades" in an Australian accent Smartass

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
16-03-2013, 06:40 PM
(16-03-2013 06:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 06:22 PM)aurora Wrote:  [Image: 1sm117run-for-hills.gif]
Great emoticon!
It would've been better if it had an embarrassed red face!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-03-2013, 06:41 PM
(16-03-2013 06:37 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 04:41 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Actually that should read dog's
eye Peanut.

To win the prize you must interpret everything...........clue any Aussie winner only gets s/r. Consider
s/r? Consider NO idea what that is...

Also, I saw this thing before that if someone says "rise up lights," they just said "razorblades" in an Australian accent Smartass
Nah that's New Zealand, like fush and chups, our slang is a bit better. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
16-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Do you mind if I post on this thread my translation? Of would you rather I send it in a private message? (I don't want you to get mad if I get it right and I "ruin" it for others and all that...) Tongue

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
16-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Alright, I'll give it a go. Big Grin Cuz I'm cool like that. Cool

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Yes folks that's the prize for the best interpretation of this Aussie slang!
(Based on Indigenous Victorians and the later comers.)

The faccy shielas had decided to go bush for their break up........
The fancy Ladies had decided to go wild for spring break.

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Nothing too flash,not a hangi, but lots of snags, frankies,booze and boys.
Not a flashy place, a high end (club?), but a lot of cigarets, hot dogs, alcohol and men.

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Cracked a country cousin and the shit was really flowing, what with grouse C & W.
Even the rampant blowies and mossies weren't too bad.
I went hunting and there was some great stuff, especially considering there are grouse (ptarmigan). Even the bunnies and mice were good.

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  What you reckon? Always some bastard has to stuff up.
What are you thinking? Some person always has to cause problems.

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The old big doot gubber,pissed to the eye balls, starts pointing percy at the party girls.
Struth, he couldn't even crackit!
The old and dirty man, so extremely drunk, started to hit on all the ladies. Fool, he doesn't have a chance!

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  What with that three big leb girls grab him and its off to the crick................lol, lucky the old prick new the Aussie crawl!
??? WTF... lol

Okay, I'll try.

Those large police women took him off to jail...... laugh out loud, funny guy sure knows how to get himself into jail.

(16-03-2013 04:30 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  "Silly old bugger' laughed Auntie Merl " wouldn't have him near my old moocher for quids" and the coloured girl went doot de doot de doot in time with that old druggie song. Censored

Prize winner will be notified by mail and no correspondence entered into..............
"Funny guy", laughed Auntie Merl, "I wouldn't have him near my lips (???) for even a joke" and the african american lady sang "doot de doot de doot" to the beat of the song she was listening to. ( Censored )
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
16-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Great try Lady Jane!

A few paragraphs almost spot on, some very funny.

We Thumbsup ll done and I think a consolation prize may be in order.
16-03-2013, 07:36 PM
The drunk women decided to get out of town for their Spring Break.

Nothing too wild; no dinner, just hotdogs, alcohol and boys = )

They danced a lot because the alcohol was flowing, what with the wonderful C & W!
The bugs and flies were even joining in!

Of course! Some guys ALWAYS get tired early.
This one guy was so trashed (drunk, anihilated, shit-faced...), he pulled out his penis and started pissing! Right in front of the women!
Needless to say, none of the women found it romantic or sexy...

Three big women (I'm thinking some kind of slightly racist word...) were about to toss his ass in the woods... LOL! But he wised up and decided to grovel and suck up to them.

"Silly man-child," laughed Auntie Merl. (Is "moocher" slang for a woman's "lady bits?") Consider "I wouldn't allow him near mine, even if I was paid!"

"Meat pie in tomato sauce" is the prize??! I don't even want to BEGIN to wonder what that could possibly be! (I HAD to Google the title. I admit that much!) Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
16-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Okay, decode later please, after others have given it a try. I have no idea which ones I was close and which ones way off, ha ha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post