Dog kept alive at vet clinic that was to be put down

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dog kept alive at vet clinic that was to be put down
(29-04-2014 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 12:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thought this would be a good opportunity to mention something for anyone who wasn't already aware; your pets can be blood donors too. Ask your vet if they have a donor program, and if not, why.

Two of my dogs are big enough to be donors. They donate every year, plus twice we've been called for emergency donation. (Only worked out once, the other time the dog died by the time we got there)

Though the actions of this vet are despicable, hopefully it will serve as a reminder to not put vets in a position that they ever even need to consider doing something like this.

And please, FFS, spay and neuter!

The article says the vet was conducting experiments on the dog too. Weeping

I am thinking this guy needs the same treatment, keep him in a cage, tap into his blood, and experiment on him. Yeegads.

Definitely - Spay and Neuter!

My beasts are a bit small for donors, maybe that's why our old vet had Mastiffs.
Could be. In fact one of our dogs is just barely big enough to be a donor. They are pretty strict too. One year she fell below the minimum weight by two kgs, and they rejected her! I was actually impressed.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I'd like to paralyze that vet and continue to experiment and torture on him till he died of natural causes.....if I let the natural causes happen. I don't care if people think that makes me sound sick.

People who harm people and creatures that cant fight back....worst kind of scum.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-04-2014, 12:29 PM
He could argue that he did it for the greater good... that one dog could have saved several other dogs' lives.

Just trying to get perspective from both sides.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-04-2014, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2014 12:54 PM by Anjele.)
How will he explain taking money from the owners for euthanasia that didn't happen.

It's deception, at the very least.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-04-2014, 12:43 PM
(29-04-2014 12:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How will he explain taking money from the owner's for euthanasia that didn't happen.

It's deception, at the very least.

Good point.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-04-2014, 12:46 PM
(29-04-2014 12:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd like to paralyze that vet and continue to experiment and torture on him till he died of natural causes.....if I let the natural causes happen. I don't care if people think that makes me sound sick.

People who harm people and creatures that cant fight back....worst kind of scum.

I agree. When people abuse children, the elderly, or animals it makes my blood boil and I feel like I want to implement an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Or worse.Angry

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
29-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Another article...

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpa...sed_of.php

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF