Dog of Duty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Dog of Duty
Please buy our new COD game! We got dogs, leaning and hair!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Dog of Duty
Fuck CoD.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-05-2013, 03:03 AM
I think I will stick with glitchy ol' Modern Warfare 2 and my brain-draining Black Ops Zombies on mah 360.

No more for me

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-05-2013, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 05:30 AM by DeepThought.)
I'm always impressed by the advances in gaming graphics. Got to admit, what I've seen so far of the level of detail in ghosts makes it gorgeous.

Doesn't mean I'll buy the game, but gotta hand it to them. The graphics engine looks good. Probably a fair improvement over the latest Crysis.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Absolutely, the graphics are fucking awesome.
I'd love to see them say like 2 years from now on a new Elder Scrolls game or something.
It's easy to make good graphics when your single player campaign is like 45minutes long...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-05-2013, 08:31 AM
That is why you need to play the multiplayer part of the game. Dumbass.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2013, 11:44 AM
I do, that's the only reason why I played CoD games...
I was fucking good too.

But I'm betting what they were showing off was the single player correct?

24-05-2013, 12:30 PM
If you are a youtube poop expert, we gotta be friends.
24-05-2013, 11:05 PM
The only time I ever have fun in COD is when I'm fucking with other players...be it trolling, teamkilling, or just being obnoxious over the mic. I'm a mediocre player, better then some, but most tend to whoop my ass. So I have to make the game fun for myself.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
24-05-2013, 11:20 PM
(23-05-2013 03:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I think I will stick with glitchy ol' Modern Warfare 2 and my brain-draining Black Ops Zombies on mah 360.

No more for me

TRUTH! MW2 was the last COD I loved! It broke, and I don't think I'll get another. All others since seem catered to the ADHD ritalin taking crowd! No good spots for some patient sniping on any of the maps (from an easily defendable position anyway). I rarely put in some Fallout 3/New Vegas, or BF3, but the console is now really just so I can watch Netflix instantly on the big screen seeing as though I can play all those games elsewhere Undecided
PC's where it's at now. World Of Tanks, ftw! Last time I played COD MW3, I felt like I was kicking a dead dog Dodgy COD is finished as far as I'm concerned!