Dog owner PSA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Dog owner PSA
(10-05-2015 01:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One of my best friends has a thoroughly trained guard type dog. The dog is amazing. It doesn't need a leash, but they use one because other dog owners are just too stupid. If you have to manhandle your dog to get them to stay, then damnit, the dog shouldn't be off leash ever.

Walking trails shouldn't be confused with dog parks.

Hug

It's not a guard dog. Those are the junk yard dogs that attack indiscriminately. You are talking about a protection dog. Biiiiiig difference. Smile

I have one too, mine is an actual police canine. If he is off leash, you never know it because he heels, watches everything and reacts to nothing. He would have to be told to forge ahead or whatever. I keep him leashed in public however so not to startle folks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2015, 08:10 PM
(10-05-2015 05:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Copperheads, Water Moccasins, & Cotton Mouths.
That I don't miss about the "Natural" State! Undecided

I know what state uyou are talking about. Same one I live in. Wink
10-05-2015, 10:14 PM
(10-05-2015 01:07 PM)Nurse Wrote:  And while I'm on a rant, I had a copperhead (poisonous, aggressive snake for you non- Americans) hiss at me in the last quarter mile of my run - it was three feet away when I saw it. With it's mouth fucking wide open. Apparently I had it in me to lengthen my stride and full on sprint after four miles in the heat. Whilst screaming. I hate snakes.

Should'a called Kingsy. He shoots snakes. Ka-boom. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post