07-10-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Dog shaming...
That first one is fucking hilarious.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 12:25 PM
(07-10-2012 12:49 AM)depat Wrote:  Cat (English Bulldog): I snack on kitty crunchies from the litter box; sometimes my head gets stuck, and I make a mess.

You named your Bulldog "Cat" and fed it kitty treats. Laughat That's some funny shit right there. You're a twisted one, yes you are. Yes

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Dog shaming...
(06-10-2012 07:38 PM)amyb Wrote:  Ha, great.

My problem is that I have 2 dogs, and if one barfs, the other eats it before I can something to clean it up with. ^_^

How is that a problem? One less mess for you to clean up! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Holy crap - by the end... tears are just rolling down my face!!

I gotta send some of these off to friends. Dogs are such retards... I love the little shit heads. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-10-2012, 11:23 PM
(07-10-2012 10:06 PM)kim Wrote:  Holy crap - by the end... tears are just rolling down my face!!

I gotta send some of these off to friends. Dogs are such retards... I love the little shit heads. Shy

I laughed nearly as much as when I saw the youtube 'fart' vids!!! (Yep, there's something wrong with me Dodgy ) I have one warped sense of humour!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
08-10-2012, 03:14 PM
(07-10-2012 12:34 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2012 07:38 PM)amyb Wrote:  Ha, great.

My problem is that I have 2 dogs, and if one barfs, the other eats it before I can something to clean it up with. ^_^

How is that a problem? One less mess for you to clean up! Big Grin

True, but then they both want to lick my face and all I can think about is their mouth being on each other's butts and eating barf. ^_^

One time the one barfed on my video camera and it took me forever to clean it out of the nooks and crannies with toothpicks. (They were rescues and both had a few types of worms when I got them, so they did this a lot while I was trying to get this stuff taken care of.)

Well, at least mine don't eat poop. i'd rather not have to watch that sort of thing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2012, 04:10 PM
(07-10-2012 12:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 12:49 AM)depat Wrote:  Cat (English Bulldog): I snack on kitty crunchies from the litter box; sometimes my head gets stuck, and I make a mess.

You named your Bulldog "Cat" and fed it kitty treats. Laughat That's some funny shit right there. You're a twisted one, yes you are. Yes

actually I used to do it the other way around. My cats got dog treats 'cause they didn't even bother chewing cat treats, they swallowed it in one piece Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
06-07-2014, 05:53 PM
I got new ones Big Grin

Here we go...

[Image: Dogs1_zpsb336ac61.jpg]

[Image: dogs2_zps98471499.jpg]

[Image: dogs3_zps1120982d.jpg]

[Image: dogs4_zpsf260be52.jpg]

[Image: dogs5_zpsd68ed52b.jpg]

[Image: dogs6_zps9c1eb645.jpg]

[Image: dogs7_zpsc9120460.jpg]

[Image: dogs8_zpsef18526b.jpg]

[Image: dogs9_zpsdb001e59.jpg]

[Image: dogs10_zps400c9d2a.jpg]

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
06-07-2014, 05:56 PM
(06-07-2014 05:53 PM)aurora Wrote:  I got new ones Big Grin

Here we go...

[Image: dogs8_zpsef18526b.jpg]

Well, can you blame it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2014, 06:01 PM
...sometimes its a testicle!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Holy shit, I spit all over the screen.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post