Dogs in Heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Dogs in Heaven?
That's an old movie and they had to wait for the pope to tell them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 12:29 PM
I wonder if fleas go to heaven too. Evil_monster

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-12-2014, 12:53 PM
(12-12-2014 12:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I wonder if fleas go to heaven too. Evil_monster

And let's not forget about bacteria.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
12-12-2014, 01:54 PM
And we know paramecia are conscious. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-12-2014, 03:35 PM
(12-12-2014 01:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And we know paramecia are conscious. Weeping

Lol. Well if paramecia have consciousness then fleas have complete consciousness along with a written and signed lease to occupy each dog on Earth AND in Heaven for all Eternity. Bwahahahah.

12-12-2014, 05:06 PM
This makes me wonder... if even fleas and microscopic bacteria go to heaven what about all the other living bugs and bacteria in the universe? My GOD that Heaven must be a infested area. Smile
12-12-2014, 05:21 PM
(12-12-2014 05:06 PM)dirtstar Wrote:  This makes me wonder... if even fleas and microscopic bacteria go to heaven what about all the other living bugs and bacteria in the universe? My GOD that Heaven must be a infested area. Smile

You have to keep in mind that the majority of all creation is unsaved and will burn in Hades.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
12-12-2014, 05:40 PM
(12-12-2014 05:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You have to keep in mind that the majority of all creation is unsaved and will burn in Hades.

Remember their other tweaks to make themselves feel better; if kids under the age of 10, and mentally disabled people are allowed into heaven, surely animals also fall under the "Don't know any better" category.

I bet more "lesser" animals get into heaven than humans. I'm thinking people get up there and are shocked to find that quadrillions of insects have hogtied God and all the angels and taken over. Yes

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
12-12-2014, 06:34 PM
(12-12-2014 05:40 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 05:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You have to keep in mind that the majority of all creation is unsaved and will burn in Hades.

Remember their other tweaks to make themselves feel better; if kids under the age of 10, and mentally disabled people are allowed into heaven, surely animals also fall under the "Don't know any better" category.

I bet more "lesser" animals get into heaven than humans. I'm thinking people get up there and are shocked to find that quadrillions of insects have hogtied God and all the angels and taken over. Yes

That's an interesting thought, the animals "don't know any better" category.

But I'm kinda pissed that dogs get to go to heaven but...what about CATS! Are they evil or something?

12-12-2014, 06:41 PM
(12-12-2014 06:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 05:40 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Remember their other tweaks to make themselves feel better; if kids under the age of 10, and mentally disabled people are allowed into heaven, surely animals also fall under the "Don't know any better" category.

That's an interesting thought, the animals "don't know any better" category.

But I'm kinda pissed that dogs get to go to heaven but...what about CATS! Are they evil or something?
They certainly do kill a lot.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/cats-ki...d=18357853

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell