Doing better

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Doing better
(03-10-2015 07:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Nobody ever gets back to "their old self".....

You just get to a point where your current self is at peace with past, current and future self.......

You can't make past or future self better - you can only make current self better.

When you do that - the rest sorta just falls into place.

Welcome back..

^^^yes!

I have felt the same while grieving the deaths of my parents. You don't get "over it" you just learn to live with it. I miss my mom everytime I think of her, I am just better at controlling my emotions about it now and know not to linger too long on that topic or I become a mess. I have also learned how to cry, get it all out, stand up, dust myself off and get back to living again. As time goes on, I get a bit more efficient at it Wink

sorry for the derail.....I am glad you are back and getting some help.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Welcome back clockwork!!! Missed you!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-10-2015, 03:44 AM
Welcome back dude. Glad you are somewhat better. It's quite good that you see the negativity when it sets in. That's the way to dismantle it a bit. Eventually you'll be able to see them as bad days but not let them go into the next day.

Keep on the good fight.

*Huuuuug*
06-10-2015, 05:43 AM
Catching the bad feeling as it tries to emerge is the best thing ever. Lets you be the boss again. Congrats! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Pulling for you! Hug

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?