Don't Be A Dick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Don't Be A Dick
Rolleyes

Jesus Baba, could you whine a little harder? Don't be a dick is a good rule to live by sure, but there's twits like you who don't seem to get it. And so the question becomes, what should I do when I encounter a dick? Well, speaking for myself, I like to see if a good ol' kick in the crotch will set the dick straight.

You're a dick complaining about getting kicked and I don't understand why. It's *good* for you, you pointless dick. Stop complaining and take it like the whiny fool that you are.

Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
03-01-2015, 01:56 PM
OK, I'll put it a little simpler for you Baba.

"Dickness" is in the eye of the beholder.

There, get it now?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
03-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Unfortunately for you Bozo, round these parts I'm the guy who decides what being a dick is.

Congratulations. You are officially a dick. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Just because you put a disclaimer that means fuck-all at the beginning of your post does not mean you aren't spamming this forum AGAIN. stop fucking spamming!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
03-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Yep, just went and counted, five threads you've created complaining about how this forum is run. Two about your misunderstanding of science. Spam spam spam spam. Not to mention most of the other threads you post in have the same content as the five threads you created complaining about our forum. Spam spam spam spam. Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
03-01-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 03:32 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
[Image: fzbr1.jpg]

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
03-01-2015, 04:17 PM
(03-01-2015 03:28 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  [Image: fzbr1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-01-2015, 04:20 PM
(03-01-2015 03:26 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yep, just went and counted, five threads you've created complaining about how this forum is run. Two about your misunderstanding of science. Spam spam spam spam. Not to mention most of the other threads you post in have the same content as the five threads you created complaining about our forum. Spam spam spam spam. Dodgy

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
03-01-2015, 04:22 PM
(03-01-2015 02:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Unfortunately for you Bozo, round these parts I'm the guy who decides what being a dick is.

Congratulations. You are officially a dick. Dodgy

Show of hands.
How many of you went looking to see if Bozo was banned after reading Starks post?
I did.
Tongue
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
03-01-2015, 04:24 PM
[Image: 1415576761108.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post