Don't Say Vagina!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Don't Say Vagina!
Where are we? In kindergarten?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-03-2013, 05:40 PM
I had family members buy edited copies of Titanic to show their kids. The nude scene and I guess the sex scene was edited out. The carnage was ok. These were the same people that made their grandchildren watch the passion of the Christ.

I really do believe there's a mental disconnect.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Fanny, a nice old fashioned girls name,or whatever.........Heart
29-03-2013, 06:02 PM
I prefer the term:

pink, velvet sausage wallet

I would not be surprised if these young adults (some of which are already sexually active) are well versed on how to use a variety of guns.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
29-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Don't Say Vagina!
(29-03-2013 01:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Well, speaking as someone who owns and regularly operates a vagina, I might prefer vertical smile or if I'm in a mood, maybe... love box. However, I see nothing wrong with the old standby scientific terminology. :coffee:

Operates? Are you, perchance, a fan of Buzzcocks? Hang on, that's poorly phrased... Hmmmm.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buzz..._cover.jpg
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
29-03-2013, 06:24 PM
(29-03-2013 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had family members buy edited copies of Titanic to show their kids. The nude scene and I guess the sex scene was edited out. The carnage was ok. These were the same people that made their grandchildren watch the passion of the Christ.

I really do believe there's a mental disconnect.

Hah, I live about 30 miles from the video editing company in Provo Utah that got sued by James Cameron for editing Titanic and selling the edited copies (mostly to Mormons).

One of the many things that put Utah on the nation's stupidity radar...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
29-03-2013, 06:38 PM
*facepalm*

Delusional parents are delusional.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-03-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 06:52 PM by Mr Woof.)
(29-03-2013 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *facepalm*

Delusional parents are delusional.

Wonder if I should call unpleasant people earmuffs?ConsiderConsiderConsider
29-03-2013, 06:46 PM
(29-03-2013 06:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  velvet sausage wallet

Did you just come up with that? That's a first for me. I'm going to ask my buddy, a gynecologist, if he's ever heard of that one.

He once told me the story of a patient that had tattooed her VSW with a skull, the mouth of the skull was...well...her...pink. If I ever saw that I'd go flaccid laughing my ass off.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-03-2013, 06:51 PM
(29-03-2013 06:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  velvet sausage wallet

Did you just come up with that? That's a first for me. I'm going to ask my buddy, a gynecologist, if he's ever heard of that one.

He once told me the story of a patient that had tattooed her VSW with a skull, the mouth of the skull was...well...her...pink. If I ever saw that I'd go flaccid laughing my ass off.

Yep,surely an original; I did hear of a sex worker who had pay before you enter tatooed on the pubes area.Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post