Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Don't Say Vagina!
(29-03-2013 06:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *facepalm*

Delusional parents are delusional.

Wonder if I should call unpleasant people earmuffs?ConsiderConsiderConsider

You can call unpleasant people whatever the fuck you want to call unpleasant people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 07:05 PM
(29-03-2013 06:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Wonder if I should call unpleasant people earmuffs?ConsiderConsiderConsider

You can call unpleasant people whatever the fuck you want to call unpleasant people.

No little man, I know where to draw the line, as an non sadist or psychotic......

Just keep on up dating buddy!Drinking Beverage
29-03-2013, 07:08 PM
(29-03-2013 06:51 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Did you just come up with that? That's a first for me. I'm going to ask my buddy, a gynecologist, if he's ever heard of that one.

He once told me the story of a patient that had tattooed her VSW with a skull, the mouth of the skull was...well...her...pink. If I ever saw that I'd go flaccid laughing my ass off.

Yep,surely an original; I did hear of a sex worker who had pay before you enter tatooed on the pubes area.Shy

My wife has a butterfly. I call it butterfly pie.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 07:13 PM
3 pages in and no reference to the bearded clam?

"Mr. McDaniel showed a video and let the children form their opinions. He did not push anything. If you want to be in full control of what your child learns, homeschool them. Period."

Was it this video?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-03-2013, 07:14 PM
(29-03-2013 07:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can call unpleasant people whatever the fuck you want to call unpleasant people.

No little man, I know where to draw the line, as an non sadist or psychotic......

You know where to draw the line yet you posted that you should call unpleasant people after me? Consider

You know the good thing about you and me Mr Woof? You're old as fuck and I'm only 21. You're going to die soon, I've still got another 30-40years, AND I have skin literally as smooth as a babies butt where as I can imagine you have wrinkles that flap in the breeze. So get mad all you want bro.

29-03-2013, 07:15 PM
(29-03-2013 06:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:02 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  pink, velvet sausage wallet

Did you just come up with that? That's a first for me. I'm going to ask my buddy, a gynecologist, if he's ever heard of that one.

Actually, it's from the highly intellectual tv series "Son Of The Beach" starting Timothy Stack.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
29-03-2013, 07:23 PM
(29-03-2013 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  3 pages in and no reference to the bearded clam?

"Mr. McDaniel showed a video and let the children form their opinions. He did not push anything. If you want to be in full control of what your child learns, homeschool them. Period."

Was it this video?

Thumbsup....that vid was really down to earth, no put downs, no self glorification, no hatred, it just made me laugh. Real vintage G.M stuff.
29-03-2013, 07:27 PM
(29-03-2013 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 07:05 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  No little man, I know where to draw the line, as an non sadist or psychotic......

You know where to draw the line yet you posted that you should call unpleasant people after me? Consider

You know the good thing about you and me Mr Woof? You're old as fuck and I'm only 21. You're going to die soon, I've still got another 30-40years, AND I have skin literally as smooth as a babies butt where as I can imagine you have wrinkles that flap in the breeze. So get mad all you want bro.
Ha ha at 45 you'll proly look like I do now, all gym trained, cute as a button, hating no one, not even forum dregs...Cool that is if you start to grow a brain.
29-03-2013, 07:55 PM
(29-03-2013 07:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know where to draw the line yet you posted that you should call unpleasant people after me? Consider

Ha ha at 45 you'll proly look like I do now, all gym trained, cute as a button, hating no one, not even forum dregs...Cool that is if you start to grow a brain.

Nah, I'll be killed off in a motorbike accident before I'm 45 most likely.
But still, you'll die before me and your life of eternal pain and suffering will continue in hell. Next to your pet. And assorted loved ones.
And considering I require a brain to live and the fact that I do exercise it, more then you I might add, your point about growing a brain is moot. try again old man.

29-03-2013, 08:00 PM
(29-03-2013 07:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah, I'll be killed off in a motorbike accident before I'm 45 most likely.

What do you ride?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user