Don't Say Vagina!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:59 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: Don't Say Vagina!

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
30-03-2013, 01:41 AM
(30-03-2013 01:21 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 01:14 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Let's see... motorcycle: Fits between the legs, vibrates and provides enjoyment.

vagina: Located between the legs, responds well to vibration and provides enjoyment.

It's a no brainer....

That was the only reason I ever got on one. But I preferred the vibrations of my 1969 firebird with a 400 engine...

That fucker was an orgasm to drive. I miss that car. Sad

Uh.... Sybian

It's environmentally friendly, can be ridden in the comfort of home, can be shared with your friends and out vibrates a Harley sitting on top of Firebird with a street cam in it.

Oh and.... a helluva lot cheaper.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
30-03-2013, 01:53 AM
(30-03-2013 01:41 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 01:21 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That was the only reason I ever got on one. But I preferred the vibrations of my 1969 firebird with a 400 engine...

That fucker was an orgasm to drive. I miss that car. Sad

Uh.... Sybian

It's environmentally friendly, can be ridden in the comfort of home, can be shared with your friends and out vibrates a Harley sitting on top of Firebird with a street cam in it.

Oh and.... a helluva lot cheaper.

I have a friend who has one...well until her sadist Dominant Master husband got it work with a violet wand to make her suffer.

He offered to make one for us..I politely declined...sure I trust my husband to replace a plug on my hitachi, or put in a dimmer or switch out a light fixture...but electrical current near my whoo whoo...

Oh hell no.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-03-2013, 02:38 AM
(30-03-2013 01:14 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 01:04 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  How did we go from vaginas to motorcycles?

This forum can derail a conversation in the strangest of fashions...

Let's see... motorcycle: Fits between the legs, vibrates and provides enjoyment.

vagina: Located between the legs, responds well to vibration and provides enjoyment.

It's a no brainer....

I feel stupid now. That was pretty obvious........but still.....derailing a conversation about vaginas, that's kind of.....sad.

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Really,there is no hope for people who are offended by words to describe biological sexual reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
30-03-2013, 09:42 AM
(30-03-2013 01:53 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  well until her sadist Dominant Master husband got it work with a violet wand to make her suffer.

huh?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
30-03-2013, 02:47 PM
(30-03-2013 01:04 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  How did we go from vaginas to motorcycles?

This forum can derail a conversation in the strangest of fashions...

Any straight guy who buys a motorcycle knows (or at least hopes) that bikes and vaginas go hand in hand. Thumbsup

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-03-2013, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:46 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 4 users Like Doctor X's post
30-03-2013, 06:31 PM
(29-03-2013 10:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Wonder if I should call unpleasant people earmuffs?ConsiderConsiderConsider

Uncharacteristic of you Mr. Woof, bad form. I'm disappointed. Why stir this up again?

Well the gangs all here.
Feel free to support your friend.
After all that's what its all largely about isn't it?
I have no need for a mutual admiration society.
30-03-2013, 06:33 PM
(29-03-2013 10:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Wonder if I should call unpleasant people earmuffs?ConsiderConsiderConsider

Uncharacteristic of you Mr. Woof, bad form. I'm disappointed. Why stir this up again?

Well the gangs all here.
Feel free to support your friend.
After all that's what its all largely about isn't it?
I have no need for a mutual admiration society.