Don't Say Vagina!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Don't Say Vagina!
I don't need to justify giving a rep to another user to you.

I gave him a rep for making good points in a thread where you showed the forum what a small minded bigoted fuck you really are. Then you neg repped him because you didn't agree with his points. So i changed my rep to make up for your unfair neg rep.

I also gave the rep last year. For someone who doesnt care about rep you sure seem to bring up old reps often.

Muffs is a prick but you. You are on a whole other level of dickishness. You always were and still are a childish pathetic excuse for a human being who has to keep a stupid fued going in a pathetic attempt at attention whoring stamping your feet shouting then marching out when you aren't getting the reaction you want. Then come back then start it all over again. Its beyond sad.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 10:37 PM
(30-03-2013 10:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I don't need to justify giving a rep to another user to you.

I gave him a rep for making good points in a thread where you showed the forum what a small minded bigoted fuck you really are. Then you neg repped him because you didn't agree with his points. So i changed my rep to make up for your unfair neg rep.

I also gave the rep last year. For someone who doesnt care about rep you sure seem to bring up old reps often.

Muffs is a prick but you. You are on a whole other level of dickishness. You always were and still are a childish pathetic excuse for a human being who has to keep a stupid fued going in a pathetic attempt at attention whoring stamping your feet shouting then marching out when you aren't getting the reaction you want. Then come back then start it all over again. Its beyond sad.

Well thanks Jock. Unlike you I do not need to resort (too much) to insults to cover myself. Are you coaching the younger man;I wouldn't be surprised.
Give a moderator like you a bit of power and they start wielding their pen....four points here, five there, simply because they feel empowered in their position.
Anyhow I gave your boy a point just to show what I really think of your stupid number crunching.....pretty pathetic.
Be told! It was Earmuffs who up dated his diatribe against me in my profile, so don't tell your lies about me starting it. Like you, he makes his attacks in coward's castle.
Prior to his "update" I had made some efforts to relieve the tensions, as a perusal of old posts will indicate.
I will use this forum, to satiate my needs as I choose, despite the bad vibes.
I will also defend myself against any unfair posturing from the so called "even handed people (lol)
30-03-2013, 10:45 PM
This all seems like pointless bickering to me.

All y'all people would just call the plumber and let this shit stay down the drain....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-03-2013, 10:45 PM
You had a go at him in this thread first. YOU started this today not him.

Oh and im admin not a mod but i suspect it'l take you over 3 months before you notice.

You don't resort to insults then call me git and jock. Well yet again you show you are a homophobe you are a racist too. Want to have a go at some women? Add sexist too it aswell go for the big 3 of bigotry?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Don't Say Vagina!
For what it's worth:

Vagina...
[+] 3 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
30-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Yes, vaginas, let's talk about them.

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-03-2013, 10:55 PM
(30-03-2013 10:37 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I don't need to justify giving a rep to another user to you.

Well thanks Jock. Unlike you I do not need to resort (too much) to insults to cover myself. Are you coaching the younger man;I wouldn't be surprised.
Give a moderator like you a bit of power and they start wielding their pen....four points here, five there, simply because they feel empowered in their position.
Anyhow I gave your boy a point just to show what I really think of your stupid number crunching.....pretty pathetic.
Be told! It was Earmuffs who up dated his diatribe against me in my profile, so don't tell your lies about me starting it. Like you, he makes his attacks in coward's castle.
Prior to his "update" I had made some efforts to relieve the tensions, as a perusal of old posts will indicate.
I will use this forum, to satiate my needs as I choose, despite the bad vibes.
I will also defend myself against any unfair posturing from the so called "even handed people (lol)

I really don't give a shit anymore who did what...you're being waaay too harsh.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-03-2013, 10:56 PM
(30-03-2013 10:51 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  For what it's worth:

Vagina...

Pussy!

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
30-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Wookie trap.

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Don't Say Vagina!
(30-03-2013 10:56 PM)bbeljefe Wrote: