Don't Tell Me You Adopted an Animal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Don't Tell Me You Adopted an Animal
(15-02-2016 11:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-02-2016 11:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Simply being a mammal doesn't make an animal capable of human traits...........

When you find me a wolverine that can do differential calculus, I'll change my mind on that...........

And when you can get your dog to say clearly "I love you, not simply because you feed me, but because you're just a really great gal" -- I'll believe your dog capable of love...............

Jesus fucking ChristFacepalm

I've noticed that when logic runs out - that's a frequent invocation around here..............

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2016, 11:21 AM
(15-02-2016 11:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-02-2016 11:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Jesus fucking ChristFacepalm

I've noticed that when logic runs out - that's a frequent invocation around here..............

Wink

No, patience runs out. Learn the biology.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Fine you don't like animals I get it. I'm gonna disengage because I don't wanna fall out with you as I know that apart from your attitude to animals you are a lovely bloke and you care about people, peace.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-02-2016, 11:25 AM
(15-02-2016 11:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-02-2016 11:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've noticed that when logic runs out - that's a frequent invocation around here..............

Wink

No, patience runs out. Learn the biology.

The only people who say that animals love, are people who want that to be true.

Show me a clinical study by someone not affiliated with PETA or other animal rights groups, and maybe you'll have something..................

Don't tell me to "learn" what you want to be true.

That's what theists do... "You just need faith to believe!!"....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-02-2016, 11:27 AM
(15-02-2016 11:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Fine you don't like animals I get it. I'm gonna disengage because I don't wanna fall out with you as I know that apart from your attitude to animals you are a lovely bloke and you care about people, peace.

You're quite wrong.

I do like animals.

I've had several dogs, and cats over the years. I grew up taking care of cows, pigs and chickens - and I know the things inside and out... (literally -- I've butchered lots of cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and deer..)

I'm just realistic.

15-02-2016, 11:31 AM
(15-02-2016 11:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-02-2016 11:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Fine you don't like animals I get it. I'm gonna disengage because I don't wanna fall out with you as I know that apart from your attitude to animals you are a lovely bloke and you care about people, peace.

You're quite wrong.

I do like animals.

I've had several dogs, and cats over the years. I grew up taking care of cows, pigs and chickens - and I know the things inside and out... (literally -- I've butchered lots of cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and deer..)

I'm just realistic.

So tell me, brotherman. How exactly do you distill that maple syrup?

#sigh
15-02-2016, 11:34 AM
(15-02-2016 11:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

You're quite wrong.

I do like animals.

I'm just realistic.

I'm realistic too I know that when I do eventually summon the courage to commit suicide my dog will eat me rather than starve but it doesn't mean it doesn't care for me in life.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-02-2016, 11:35 AM
(15-02-2016 11:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm realistic too I know that when I do eventually summon the courage to commit suicide my dog will eat me rather than starve but it doesn't mean it doesn't care for me in life.

Indeed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-02-2016, 11:45 AM
(15-02-2016 11:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm realistic too I know that when I do eventually summon the courage to commit suicide my dog will eat me rather than starve but it doesn't mean it doesn't care for me in life.

You could always send a letter to the police department before you do it so that they can come and take care of your dog. Or you could do it in a hotel so that you (and your dog) will be found quickly.

My recommendation would be to do it legally somewhere, and do it with the support of friends and family if possible. My sympathies.
15-02-2016, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2016 11:56 AM by jabeady.)
(15-02-2016 10:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Die in a room alone with your dog, and when he gets real hungry, he'll eat you with the same gusto as a bowl of Alpo
So what? If *you* were to die in a locked room with me, I'd eventually get hungry enough to eat you. Preferably with a cheese sauce, washed down with a good merlot.

Quote: When you find me a wolverine that can do differential calculus, I'll change my mind on that...........

"Show me a nigger who can parse a Latin sentence, and I will call him a man." John C. Calhoun.

Not saying the cases are similar, just the sentiment.
[+] 3 users Like jabeady's post