Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?
(20-11-2013 10:05 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:01 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  What exactly am I doing that makes me a child?

Whining.

What, making one comment about your attitude, and then following up with defending myself from the claim of me being a child is Whining?

I don't think you know what that word means.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?
(20-11-2013 10:08 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  I don't think you know what that word means.
You can think whatever you want. I don't give a shit. You're just a little bit stupid for defending a trolling loser who admits -- and is even proud of -- abusing his children.

If you care to catch up with reality, go here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...up-a-child

If not, fuck off.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
20-11-2013, 10:31 PM
(20-11-2013 10:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:08 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  I don't think you know what that word means.
You can think whatever you want. I don't give a shit. You're just a little bit stupid for defending a trolling loser who admits -- and is even proud of -- abusing his children.

If you care to catch up with reality, go here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...up-a-child

If not, fuck off.

I already read it.

I agree with you that the methods in the book are horrible, and that PleaseJesus commits/ed them is horrible too.

However, I do not see a point in bring it up in an unrelated topic.
20-11-2013, 10:38 PM
(20-11-2013 10:31 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You can think whatever you want. I don't give a shit. You're just a little bit stupid for defending a trolling loser who admits -- and is even proud of -- abusing his children.

If not, fuck off.

I already read it.

I agree with you that the methods in the book are horrible, and that PleaseJesus commits/ed them is horrible too.

You really have no need to see.

20-11-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 10:44 PM by Boysurroundedbymoms.)
(20-11-2013 10:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:31 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  I already read it.

You really have no need to see.

Yes, but I have a want to understand as, I am sure, you are quite familiar with.
20-11-2013, 10:44 PM
(20-11-2013 10:40 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You really have no need to see.

Yes, but I have a want to understand as, I am sure, you understand.

If you wanted to understand, then you would have asked instead of shooting your idiot child mouth off. Or you would have gone to PM instead of making a public spectacle of your whining.

20-11-2013, 10:57 PM
(20-11-2013 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:40 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Yes, but I have a want to understand as, I am sure, you understand.

If you wanted to understand, then you would have asked instead of shooting your idiot child mouth off. Or you would have gone to PM instead of making a public spectacle of your whining.

Okay, at this point I need to inform you, that you are in dire need of chilling the fuck out.

Your vitriol is doing you no favors. If your knee-jerk reaction to any criticism on this forum is 'fuck off and stop your whining', you're not adding anything to the discussion outside of anger. If that's all that floats your boat, go hang out on Reddit or 4Chan. This is the Thinking Atheist forum, where we try not to cannibalize each other over criticism. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you, this probably is not the place for you.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-11-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 11:31 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(20-11-2013 10:57 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If you wanted to understand, then you would have asked instead of shooting your idiot child mouth off. Or you would have gone to PM instead of making a public spectacle of your whining.

Okay, at this point I need to inform you, that you are in dire need of chilling the fuck out.

You are not the arbiter of what I need.

Quote:Your vitriol is doing you no favors. If your knee-jerk reaction to any criticism on this forum is 'fuck off and stop your whining', you're not adding anything to the discussion outside of anger, blah blah blah....

That isn't a "knee-jerk reaction to any criticism" at all, FYVM. This whole circle-jerk came out of PJ's trolling and my response:

(20-11-2013 08:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 12:46 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Taq:

If you represent the "new atheism" Christianity is safe.

Says the batshit nutjob child abuser who beats his children with a plastic hose for Jeebus. Thumbsup

If you and BSBM can't handle me swatting down an obvious troll, then YOU need to chill the fuck out.

20-11-2013, 11:52 PM
(20-11-2013 11:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 08:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Says the batshit nutjob child abuser who beats his children with a plastic hose for Jeebus. Thumbsup

If you and BSBM can't handle me swatting down an obvious troll, then YOU need to chill the fuck out.

Check the join dates, I've been dealing with PJ since I got here, and long before you have. Drinking Beverage

He is the resident bridge troll, and often says things deserving of such condemnation. But to PJ's credit, he has shown an admirable amount of restraint. He says things that get the almost entire forum against him, but he rarely looses his cool (he almost never posts anything logical or relevant either, but he's rarely ever angry). You also went off on KingsChosen, who I also do not agree with on maters of faith. However he's a long time veteran, a forum admin, and has always been eminently respectful to everyone.

You need to stop napalming a forest to kill one weed. Profanity carries the most impact when used sparingly. So far you've come across as very young, cocksure, and angry. Time will tell if you'll temper that anger with knowledge, wisdom, empathy, and understanding; or burn yourself out in your own conflagration.

Regardless, you will do what you will. You don't need to be respectful here; but if your want your words to be taken seriously and not just ignored, you could do with a little less rage and a little more substance.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-11-2013, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 04:05 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(20-11-2013 11:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If you and BSBM can't handle me swatting down an obvious troll, then YOU need to chill the fuck out.

Check the join dates, I've been dealing with PJ since I got here, and long before you have. Drinking Beverage

So fucking what?

Quote:He is the resident bridge troll, and often says things deserving of such condemnation.

Then quit fucking whining about me kicking his ass.

Quote:But to PJ's credit, he has shown an admirable amount of restraint.

Bullshit.

Quote:He says things that get the almost entire forum against him, but he rarely looses his cool

Bullshit.

Quote:(he almost never posts anything logical or relevant either, but he's rarely ever angry).

Bullshit.

Quote:You also went off on KingsChosen, who I also do not agree with on maters of faith. However he's a long time veteran, a forum admin, and has always been eminently respectful to everyone.

Yeah, and he wasn't respectful to me, he tried his best to be a condescending asshole toward me. And I shredded his sorry ass for it.

So what? he spouted bullshit, and I called him on it. Quit fucking whining.

Quote:You need to...
You don't dictate what I fucking need to do.

Quote: stop napalming a forest to kill one weed. Profanity carries the most impact when used sparingly.

Shove your semantic lecture up your ass.

Quote:So far you've come across as very young,

Let's compare -- How old are YOU, asshole?

Quote:cocksure, and angry.
Wow, are you sure you're not an X-tard apologist? You sure play their bullshit cards as much as you can.

Quote: Time will tell if you'll temper that anger...

Wow, you really buy into that "angry atheist" bullshit, don't you. Those bastards have you eating right out of their hand.

Quote: with knowledge, wisdom, empathy, and understanding; or burn yourself out in your own conflagration.

You just buy into that xtard bullshit all you want to, ok, cupcake?

Quote:Regardless, you will do what you will.

Yeah. Deal with it.

Quote:You don't need to be respectful here but if your want your words to be taken seriously and not just ignored, you could do with a little less rage and a little more substance.

You know what? I am going to say what I am going to fucking say. And what I fucking say will be judged on its own merits. You can quit being an xtard-appeaser-pussy, any time, eh?