Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?
(21-11-2013 01:24 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Check the join dates, I've been dealing with PJ since I got here, and long before you have. Drinking Beverage

So fucking what?

Quote:He is the resident bridge troll, and often says things deserving of such condemnation.

Then quit fucking whining about me kicking his ass.

Quote:But to PJ's credit, he has shown an admirable amount of restraint.

Bullshit.

Quote:He says things that get the almost entire forum against him, but he rarely looses his cool

Bullshit.

Quote:(he almost never posts anything logical or relevant either, but he's rarely ever angry).

Bullshit.

Quote:You also went off on KingsChosen, who I also do not agree with on maters of faith. However he's a long time veteran, a forum admin, and has always been eminently respectful to everyone.

Yeah, and he wasn't respectful to me, he tried his best to be a condescending asshole toward me. And I shredded his sorry as for it.

So what? he spouted bullshit, and I called him on it. Quit fucking whining.

Quote:You need to...
You don't dictate what I fucking need to do.

Quote: stop napalming a forest to kill one weed. Profanity carries the most impact when used sparingly.

Shove your semantic lecture up your ass.

Quote:So far you've come across as very young,

Let's compare -- How old are YOU, asshole?

Quote:cocksure, and angry.
Wow, are you sure you're not an X-tard apologist? You sure play their bullshit cards as much as you can.

Quote: Time will tell if you'll temper that anger...

Wow, you really buy into that "angry atheist" bullshit, don't you. Those bastards have you eating right out of their hand.

Quote: with knowledge, wisdom, empathy, and understanding; or burn yourself out in your own conflagration.

You just buy into that xtard bullshit all you want to, ok, cupcake?

Quote:Regardless, you will do what you will.

Yeah. Deal with it.

Quote:You don't need to be respectful here but if your want your words to be taken seriously and not just ignored, you could do with a little less rage and a little more substance.

You know what? I am going to say what I am going to fucking say. And what I fucking say will be judged on its own merits. You can quit being an xtard-appeaser-pussy, any time, eh?

Well, if you mission was to place yourself on the same intellectual pedestal as the other trolls on this forum, mission accomplished. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-11-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 04:02 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: Don't Theists ever think about how insanely out of proportion their beliefs are?
(21-11-2013 03:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 01:24 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  So fucking what?

Then quit fucking whining about me kicking his ass.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Yeah, and he wasn't respectful to me, he tried his best to be a condescending asshole toward me. And I shredded his sorry as for it.

So what? he spouted bullshit, and I called him on it. Quit fucking whining.

You don't dictate what I fucking need to do.

Shove your semantic lecture up your ass.

Let's compare -- How old are YOU, asshole?

Wow, are you sure you're not an X-tard apologist? You sure play their bullshit cards as much as you can.

Wow, you really buy into that "angry atheist" bullshit, don't you. Those bastards have you eating right out of their hand.

You just buy into that xtard bullshit all you want to, ok, cupcake?

Yeah. Deal with it.

You know what? I am going to say what I am going to fucking say. And what I fucking say will be judged on its own merits. You can quit being an xtard-appeaser-pussy, any time, eh?

Well, if [you [sic] mission was to place yourself on the same intellectual pedestal as the other trolls on this forum, mission accomplished. Drinking Beverage

That was not my "mission", Mister StrawDawg, fuck you very much, and if you want to keep on sucking on PJ's asshole here, then you just go right on ahead there, cupcake, I don't care.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-11-2013, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 04:14 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
double post

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-11-2013, 05:29 AM
(20-11-2013 11:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If you and BSBM can't handle me swatting down an obvious troll, then YOU need to chill the fuck out.

So far you've come across as very young, cocksure, and angry.

White knights... Dodgy

[Image: MediaHandler_zpscf68f897.jpg]

Ya know what, EK? I wasn't exactly thrilled with her handling of KC either, but he didn't say nuttin', I didn't say nuttin', and what happened? Nothing. It ended. Oh, and I'm not getting the impression that she is either all that young nor all that angry.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2013, 07:53 AM
(21-11-2013 05:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:52 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So far you've come across as very young, cocksure, and angry.

White knights... Dodgy

[Image: MediaHandler_zpscf68f897.jpg]

Ya know what, EK? I wasn't exactly thrilled with her handling of KC either, but he didn't say nuttin', I didn't say nuttin', and what happened? Nothing. It ended. Oh, and I'm not getting the impression that she is either all that young nor all that angry.

You should know me well enough to know that there is no use arguing with people like that.

She never addressed one piece of my argument. Just cursed at me and used ad hominems.

I tried to engage on a normal level, but I was wasting my time.

It's not like engaging in conversation with the other intellectuals here... it was like trying to reason with a Neanderthal. If being mature and disengaging from from vitriolic e-rage is "getting shredded" then, yeah, I'm in a million pieces.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
21-11-2013, 08:07 AM
(21-11-2013 07:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You should know me well enough to know that there is no use arguing with people like that.

Whadda doing? Don't get her started. Big Grin

I don't think she's a "person like that," I think it is just her being new here and she has yet to deselect from full auto. Once she sees how fluffy and adorable you are, I'm sure you'll just get the occasional drive-by roll-eyes. Thumbsup

21-11-2013, 08:13 AM
(21-11-2013 08:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 07:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  You should know me well enough to know that there is no use arguing with people like that.

Whadda doing? Don't get her started. Big Grin

I don't think she's a "person like that," I think it is just her being new here and she has yet to deselect from full auto. Once she sees how fluffy and adorable you are, I'm sure you'll just get the occasional drive-by roll-eyes. Thumbsup

Maybe.

Or at least try to engage in civil, intellectual conversation.

When "fuck" and "you" make up the bulk of your vocabulary, it's hard to have a reasoned dialogue.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
21-11-2013, 08:20 AM
(21-11-2013 08:13 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  When "fuck" and "you" make up the bulk of your vocabulary, it's hard to have a reasoned dialogue.

Ah, that's just 'cause yer a southern gent. Up here, we do it alla time. Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-11-2013, 08:59 AM
(21-11-2013 01:24 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I am going to say what I am going to fucking say. And what I fucking say will be judged on its own merits.

Those two sentences appear to be accurate predictors, TMockingbird.

Most of the rest of your fucking discourse was ignorable. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
21-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Oh, here we fucking go... Dodgy