Don't Vote - Pray

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Don't Vote - Pray
There's that quote, I think from Stephen Hawking, "I've noticed that even people who believe God has a plan for their lives, still look both ways before crossing the street." If God truly has a plan for America, why vote? There's no way HIS candidate would lose anyway right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
06-01-2015, 12:49 PM
(06-01-2015 12:28 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I like how the first thing that picture says is "Man cannot subvert God's plan", and then it ends by telling you to ask God to do something.

I mean, what the fuck. Usually they try a little harder to hide the contradictions and double speak than that. It's generally frowned upon to put contradictory statements back to back like that. You're supposed to leave enough space between the two so that people forget.

Er....really?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
07-01-2015, 07:16 AM
(06-01-2015 12:49 PM)gofish! Wrote:  Er....really?

???
07-01-2015, 08:01 AM
"If God wanted his people to vote Moses would have come down with ballots and not tablets.

This election stay home and pray."

Paid for by Americans United in Christ

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post