'Don't ask stupid questions about sex'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2018, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 11:31 AM by Vera.)
'Don't ask stupid questions about sex'
But by all means, write stupid manuals on how to win friends and sleep with Russian girls Rolleyes

"The Argentine Football Association (AFA) has been panned for including a chapter about "how to stand a chance with a Russian girl" in a manual it handed to journalists travelling to the World Cup in Russia."

The advice is divided into eight sections and goes straight to the point.

"Because Russian women are beautiful, many men just want to sleep with them," it suggests high up.

"Maybe they want that too, but they are also persons who want to feel important and unique.

"Don't ask stupid questions about sex. For Russians, sex is something very private and not discussed in public."

'Take the initiative'
It also urges Argentine men to start preparing early: "Russian women like men who take the initiative, if you're not self-confident then you need to start practicing talking to women."

To those Argentine men still doubting themselves it offers encouragement: "Remember that many [Russian women] don't know much about your country, you're new and different, this is your advantage over Russian men."

Finally, it urges men to be choosey and to concentrate on those Russian women with whom they may stand a chance.

"Normally, Russian women care about the important things but of course you'll also find those who just care about material things, money or whether you're handsome, you name it. But don't worry, there are many beautiful women in Russia and not all are for you. Be selective!"

[Image: Capture.jpg]

(How to be attractive to women of the opposite sex)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: 'Don't ask stupid questions about sex'
It' s brilliant in a way..

" Look at me! I am unattractive loser, and I get much sex with beautiful women. Buy my book, and see how".

You miss the point. It matters not a bit if the advice contained in the book works - what matters is --

How many books do you sell??

Big Grin

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
Find all posts by this user
16-05-2018, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 01:23 PM by Vera.)
(16-05-2018 11:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It' s brilliant in a way..

" Look at me! I am unattractive loser, and I get much sex with beautiful women. Buy my book, and see how".

You miss the point. It matters not a bit if the advice contained in the book works - what matters is --

They're not selling it, they're giving it for free Angel

16-05-2018, 12:23 PM
(16-05-2018 11:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(16-05-2018 11:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It' s brilliant in a way..

They're not selling it, they're giving it for free :away:

Ahh. Missed that.I stand corrected.

Your assessment works better then.

In which case - they're morons.

Cool

I'm a double atheist. I don't believe in your god or your politician.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-05-2018, 12:43 PM
(16-05-2018 11:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  But by all means, write stupid manuals on how to win friends and sleep with Russian girls Rolleyes

"The Argentine Football Association (AFA) has been panned for including a chapter about "how to stand a chance with a Russian girl" in a manual it handed to journalists travelling to the World Cup in Russia."

The advice is divided into eight sections and goes straight to the point.

"Because Russian women are beautiful, many men just want to sleep with them," it suggests high up.

"Maybe they want that too, but they are also persons who want to feel important and unique.

"Don't ask stupid questions about sex. For Russians, sex is something very private and not discussed in public."

'Take the initiative'
It also urges Argentine men to start preparing early: "Russian women like men who take the initiative, if you're not self-confident then you need to start practicing talking to women."

To those Argentine men still doubting themselves it offers encouragement: "Remember that many [Russian women] don't know much about your country, you're new and different, this is your advantage over Russian men."

Finally, it urges men to be choosey and to concentrate on those Russian women with whom they may stand a chance.

"Normally, Russian women care about the important things but of course you'll also find those who just care about material things, money or whether you're handsome, you name it. But don't worry, there are many beautiful women in Russia and not all are for you. Be selective!"

(How to be attractive to women of the opposite sex)

There's a huge population of Russians in the Portland area, so much so that the signs in many of the local parks are in English, Spanish and Russian. A lot of government pamphlets include Russian translations. For some reason they started immigrating here in the early 1990's. Why Portland, I don't know.

I know at least 10 Russian women. Five go to the gym I'm a member of. What I've heard is that Russian men are not the best lovers. They're ....um....shall we say.... not very thoughtful during lovemaking. Two of the Russian women I know married American men and tell me they're quite contented with life, if you get my drift. Yes
Thumbsup

One Russian woman I know very well (my gawd, she's gorgous!) said that some of her friends married foreigners just to get out of Russia. I don't know if this is true or not, or just her take on the situation.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-05-2018, 01:21 PM
Oh yeah, Eastern European women are gorgeous and would do anything (and anyone) to get out of that hell hole. Drinking Beverage

16-05-2018, 02:03 PM
(16-05-2018 01:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh yeah, Eastern European women are gorgeous and would do anything (and anyone) to get out of that hell hole. Drinking Beverage

Back in the 90's I read an article about American men flying to Russia to find a wife. They had pamphlets with photos of potential women for them to marry. They specifically wanted a subservient woman who was demure and would be obedient..... unlike American women. Laugh out load

I wonder how those marriages worked out? Consider

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-05-2018, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2018 02:15 PM by Vera.)
Probably divorced them and took half their stuff. 'tis what women do. Us, Eastern European women - twice as much Sleepy

16-05-2018, 04:47 PM
(16-05-2018 01:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh yeah, Eastern European women are gorgeous and would do anything (and anyone) to get out of that hell hole. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 350.png]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
16-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Home hither [Image: girl_flirt.gif]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]