Don't be Offend.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Don't be Offend.
As this forum tolerates a few who arguably could be seen as sociopaths, I have placed a few on 'ignore'. If I do not reply to your post this could be the reason. However, no reply, may not mean this, so there is no need to be offended,you may not be on the offenders list. I repeat do not be offended if I do not reply promptly.I may be taking a nap. Thank you all for your understanding and co-operation in this matter.
As you were!
Find all posts by this user
30-12-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Don't be Offend.
0.o thanks for the heads up. I was about to go I to a deep depression over that one post you didn't reply to Sadcryface but now I know you were probably just taking a nap so I feel much better.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-12-2014, 01:38 PM
(30-12-2014 01:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  0.o thanks for the heads up. I was about to go I to a deep depression over that one post you didn't reply to Sadcryface but now I know you were probably just taking a nap so I feel much better.

You're welcome!Yes
30-12-2014, 01:42 PM
This is worth a thread?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
30-12-2014, 01:45 PM
(30-12-2014 01:42 PM)gofish! Wrote:  This is worth a thread?

You don't have to read it mate!
30-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Woof, you doing ok? I know a while back you said this forum is somewhat of an addiction for you. Here recently you've been creating threads at a substantially higher rate than I think I've ever seen. Just checking in.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-12-2014, 01:49 PM
"Don't be Offend"

wat te fak. did u join the faking dolan club of grammarr? Arf. Regards Pruto
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
30-12-2014, 01:50 PM
(30-12-2014 01:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 01:42 PM)gofish! Wrote:  This is worth a thread?

You don't have to read it mate!

No you don't get it: to know this is a worthless thread, I have to read it first.

And you seem to posting a lot if these types of threads.

Frusty

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
30-12-2014, 01:51 PM
(30-12-2014 01:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Woof, you doing ok? I know a while back you said this forum is somewhat of an addiction for you. Here recently you've been creating threads at a substantially higher rate than I think I've ever seen. Just checking in.

Thanks I'm fine!Yes
30-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(30-12-2014 01:50 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 01:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You don't have to read it mate!

No you don't get it: to know this is a worthless thread, I have to read it first.

And you seem to posting a lot if these types of threads.

Frusty

Youe concern is appreciatedBowing
Thread Closed