Don't click if you hate spiders.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 08:36 AM
RE: Don't click if you hate spiders.
(09-03-2012 08:33 AM)germanyt Wrote:  All are harmless if they don't bite you. But which one is gonna make you shit your pants when you turn the back porch light on?

Honestly, if I saw that (mainly because spiders don't scare me because I've studied them for years) I would be like, "HOLY CRAP A GOLIATH BIRD EATING SPIDER!!! JESS!!! GET A JAR. NO, NOT THAT ONE. EMPTY THE PICKLES. JUST THROW THEM AWAY, WOMAN. HERE GIVE IT TO ME. I GOTTA CATCH THIS THING!"

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 08:39 AM
(09-03-2012 08:36 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:33 AM)germanyt Wrote:  All are harmless if they don't bite you. But which one is gonna make you shit your pants when you turn the back porch light on?

Honestly, if I saw that (mainly because spiders don't scare me because I've studied them for years) I would be like, "HOLY CRAP A GOLIATH BIRD EATING SPIDER!!! JESS!!! GET A JAR. NO, NOT THAT ONE. EMPTY THE PICKLES. JUST THROW THEM AWAY, WOMAN. HERE GIVE IT TO ME. I GOTTA CATCH THIS THING!"

But what would Jess do if she found it?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-03-2012, 08:44 AM
(09-03-2012 08:39 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

Scream and run away.

For crying out loud, she found a roach in our bathroom and then screamed and closed the door. She wouldn't go back into the bathroom until I found it and got rid of it.

09-03-2012, 08:46 AM
(09-03-2012 08:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 08:39 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

Scream and run away.

For crying out loud, she found a roach in our bathroom and then screamed and closed the door. She wouldn't go back into the bathroom until I found it and got rid of it.

I can't stop watching your sig brah.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-03-2012, 08:47 AM
(09-03-2012 08:46 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't stop watching your sig brah.

Watch the first guy. He planks. It's the best part.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
09-03-2012, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 04:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-03-2012 02:34 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Really, in the US, there is no reason to be scared of spiders as there are only two (black widow and brown recluse) that can actually hurt you.

Don't underestimate that brown recluse. Bit my foot about 6 years ago now. Pic below is not mine but it's what my foot looked like. Little fuckers venom causes tissue necrosis. Probably lucky it was on the top of my foot where there ain't much tissue or vascular system to spread it. Weirdest pain I ever had. It was like the feeling that my foot has when it's first waking up after I've spent too long on the shitter only a 1000 times more intense. And it eased up if I put my full weight on it. Weird. ... oh and the Doc called me a couple of days later with my lab work and said I had prediabetes. So the little fuckers cause diabetes too. Nasty little fuckers.

[Image: foot.jpg]

(09-03-2012 08:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Watch the first guy. He planks. It's the best part.

Would've been a perfect face plant but he missed the landing a bit. Big Grin

[Image: gymnastics-score.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
If my wife found one of those she’d name it and give it a room…
Bloody woman is always bringing something home!
Not my cup of tea, plenty of biggish ones lurk about in my workshop, I leave them alone and they kill the bugs.
It’s a good working relationship.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
09-03-2012, 05:37 PM
(09-03-2012 08:47 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Watch the first guy. He planks. It's the best part.

It's that guy in the red that I can't stop staring at.

(09-03-2012 05:14 PM)Karl Wrote:  If my wife found one of those she’d name it and give it a room…
Bloody woman is always bringing something home!
Not my cup of tea, plenty of biggish ones lurk about in my workshop, I leave them alone and they kill the bugs.
It’s a good working relationship.

Yeah, they are good for keeping the other little creepies in check. We have geckos around our house and we don't seem to get many spiders so I presume the geckos eat them.

Just noticed we have the same Avatar as well, how embarrassing, it's like turning up to a cocktail party and we have both borrowed the same dress off our wives to wear. I don't mind if you don't, I only put it on because I have been using it for a while in another forum. If you would rather I change it though I will, no big deal.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
09-03-2012, 08:16 PM
(09-03-2012 05:37 PM)Eternal Wrote:  Just noticed we have the same Avatar as well, how embarrassing, it's like turning up to a cocktail party and we have both borrowed the same dress off our wives to wear. I don't mind if you don't, I only put it on because I have been using it for a while in another forum. If you would rather I change it though I will, no big deal.

Na keep it, it’s a slightly different red and your one is a little clearer.
Pretty much totally different really, surprised you even think that they’re close at all.
I too have it on another forum, and my doormat!
And I’m eyeing up a mug for work too…

And I told you that I was wearing that!
You only wore the same thing because you know it shows off your figure better than mine!
Bitch!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
09-03-2012, 08:21 PM
I love spiders. I refuse to kill them and people think that is weird.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume