Don't let evil into your house!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Don't let evil into your house!
(03-04-2015 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 01:29 PM)dclarion Wrote:  I agree, Anjele. Why does everything marketed to women/girls have to be pink, emblazoned with "Hello Kitty", or worse, both?

[Image: hello-kitty-pink-gun.jpg]

That will not be on my short list when I finally go pistol shopping. Facepalm

I like the color...but the flowers are a bit much. Blush

I could only carry a pink gun. But only if I could find the right pink color nail polish.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-04-2015, 04:02 PM
(03-04-2015 02:50 PM)kim Wrote:  
amazon reviewer Wrote:I bought this for my 10 year-old niece. It provided her and her friends with hours of fun until she became possessed by the spirit of a former drag queen. Now she insists on going by the name Ginny Tonic and critiquing my choice of shoes. She also spontaneously burst into show tunes mid-conversation, which I find a bit irritating. But other than those few nuances, I find this toy and the results rather enjoyable.

Yep, it's all fun and games until someone becomes possessed by the spirit of a former drag queen! Laugh out load

Actually that kinda worried me at one stage...........but I'm not going down that track.
03-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Don't let evil into your house!
Great. Now I have this urge to summon demons while watching "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
03-04-2015, 04:22 PM
(03-04-2015 04:11 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Great. Now I have this urge to summon demons while watching "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."

Awesome! I haven't watched that in a while...I will have to see if I can find it playing somewhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2015, 04:22 PM
(03-04-2015 03:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 03:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That will not be on my short list when I finally go pistol shopping. Facepalm

I like the color...but the flowers are a bit much. Blush

I could only carry a pink gun. But only if I could find the right pink color nail polish.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-04-2015, 11:08 PM
(03-04-2015 01:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Years ago when Pokemon was a big deal, I was in a store looking for some of the cards to buy for my kids who loved all the characters and watched the cartoon show and played the Pokemon games. So while I'm looking this lady pushing a cart with her little kids in it walked by. Her kids pleaded for some Pokemon cards and the mom started screaming at the poor kids about Pokemon being a work of the devil, how horrible they were because they were against god and that they weren't allowed to even look at them.

Those poor, sad kids. I felt so sorry for them.

Yes, that evil Pikachu would have lured them into evil doings.

[Image: Pikachu.png]

Two of my buddies and I bought old game boys and a bunch of pokemon games for their cousins who had never owned a video game before. Their dad saw the pokemon games and started ranting about us bringing satan into his home and threw the lot on a bonfire. Hobo

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
03-04-2015, 11:29 PM
(03-04-2015 11:08 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Two of my buddies and I bought old game boys and a bunch of pokemon games for their cousins who had never owned a video game before. Their dad saw the pokemon games and started ranting about us bringing satan into his home and threw the lot on a bonfire. Hobo

I fail to see the problem, as animals being forced to cage fight against their will would be one of the tamer things on display in the Bible... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-04-2015, 12:38 AM
(03-04-2015 01:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Years ago when Pokemon was a big deal, I was in a store looking for some of the cards to buy for my kids who loved all the characters and watched the cartoon show and played the Pokemon games. So while I'm looking this lady pushing a cart with her little kids in it walked by. Her kids pleaded for some Pokemon cards and the mom started screaming at the poor kids about Pokemon being a work of the devil, how horrible they were because they were against god and that they weren't allowed to even look at them.

Those poor, sad kids. I felt so sorry for them.

Yes, that evil Pikachu would have lured them into evil doings.

[Image: Pikachu.png]

As a kid, I had friends across the street who were Christian (Catholic maybe?). Their son, who I played with, wasn't allowed Pokemon cards or games. It was witchcraft to her mother.

Yet they somehow managed to buy them Super Smash Bros Melee for the Gamecube, which not only has magic and beating other people up for the hell of it, but it also has Pokemon in it.

I failed to understand the reasoning as a kid. I still fail to this day for different reasons, namely the hypocrisy or unawareness.
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
04-04-2015, 01:05 AM
(03-04-2015 01:33 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  This totally reminds me of that Evil Stick that came on the news sometime within the last year. Rolleyes

[Image: evilstick2.jpg]

what. is. that. Shocking
04-04-2015, 01:22 AM
(04-04-2015 01:05 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 01:33 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  This totally reminds me of that Evil Stick that came on the news sometime within the last year. Rolleyes

[Image: evilstick2.jpg]

what. is. that. Shocking

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/evilstick.asp

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]