Don't let your son bring home a girl like this...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2011, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 10:42 AM by Ferdinand.)
Don't let your son bring home a girl like this...
Before my boyfriend met me, he dated this girl on and off for about a year and a half before he just gave up. She treated him awfully, and you usually wouldn't think the man would be the victim of the relationship, but it actually happens. None of his friends or anyone I know that knows her have anything nice to say about her, and after meeting my boyfriends parents and speaking with his mom (who brought her up) for the first time, I'm now starting to realize she was much more than just a bitch.

She treated him like dirt, put him down countless amounts of times, and cheated on him more times than he's probably even aware about. While I was talking to his mom about going prom dress shopping together, she told me about how she had bought his ex girlfriend something cute, but she never wore it. The ex girlfriend always treated his mom disrespectfully, and there was one incident that happened that just... crossed the line. My boyfriend has two younger sibling. one currently 7, and one that's 5. Being this was around a year and a half ago (or something within the period) I'm assuming his little sister (age 5) was perhaps 3 or 4. His girlfriend's sitting on couch, his little sister dawdles on by, and in shock, goes to see her mommy. His little sister was always scared of the former girlfriend because she was either really quite, or just mean (because apparently she was ina bad mood, half the time, because nothing could please her- LITERALLY NO EXAGGERATION. Why do you think she never wore the shirt his mom bought her?) --back to the story, his little sister goes to her mother, and says "Mommy, I saw her tootie." The ex girlfriend was wearing a skirt, without the proper under coverings, sitting in a very non-lady like manner.

I mean, really? Way to make a great impression, right?

By posting this story, I'm not saying that I don't like this girl because she was apparently a bitch to my boyfriend and his friends, disrespected his parents, scared his siblings, portrayed herself in a disgusting promiscuous manner, and told my boyfriend she hated my guts after I started dating him (Hilarious that I added this in last minute)-- I don't even know the girl. Never met her, spoken to her, texted her, we're not even friends on facebook. And by mere coincidence, I'm probably going to or already have eaten her family (kidding.)

Don't let your son, daughter, or kidnapped captivated robot slave bring home a disrespectful slut.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-12-2011, 11:04 AM
RE: Don't let your son bring home a girl like this...
Your boyfriend stuck in there for way too long!

At least he learned from it and found you, right Smile?
[+] 1 user Likes Adaptive's post
14-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Lucky he didn’t marry her.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
14-12-2011, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 04:19 PM by Ferdinand.)
(14-12-2011 11:04 AM)Adaptive Wrote:  Your boyfriend stuck in there for way too long!

At least he learned from it and found you, right Smile?

Yeah. But whenever something doesn't work, you pick up a piece from that and move on, and it'll highly benefit you in the future. Which, in his case, it did as said. [:

When he met me he actually stopped acting like an idiot with his friends and getting high all of the time. I didn't ask him too. I really didn't care as long as it didn't interfere with our relationship, but he did so anyways. I guess he got tired of continuing the same habits her carried when he dated his ex.