Don't trust windows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Don't trust windows
No, I'm not talking about the Microsoft computer platform, I'm talking about the other kind of windows.

The scene is in my girlfriend's room. I'm comfortably laying on her bed. My girlfriend had just come back from a bathroom break, and since it was a bit windy and the window was open, it pushed the door closed, locking her out. I got up to let her back in, and right as I did, a mutual friend of ours walked by and started chatting with us. Had this not happened, she would have climbed back into her bed with me.

About 30 seconds into the chat, this happened:

[Image: 1398482_10202657465790715_1764530459_o.jpg]

My head was laying on that pillow not much more than a minute before this picture was taken. Had the friend not stopped to talk to us, her's would have been there, too.

So yeah, stay the fuck away from windows.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
26-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Don't trust windows
(26-03-2014 11:30 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  No, I'm not talking about the Microsoft computer platform, I'm talking about the other kind of windows.

The scene is in my girlfriend's room. I'm comfortably laying on her bed. My girlfriend had just come back from a bathroom break, and since it was a bit windy and the window was open, it pushed the door closed, locking her out. I got up to let her back in, and right as I did, a mutual friend of ours walked by and started chatting with us. Had this not happened, she would have climbed back into her bed with me.

About 30 seconds into the chat, this happened:

[Image: 1398482_10202657465790715_1764530459_o.jpg]

My head was laying on that pillow not much more than a minute before this picture was taken. Had the friend not stopped to talk to us, her's would have been there, too.

So yeah, stay the fuck away from windows.

Tarty....you know I am glad that you're both safe...but....I would much rather see pictures of whatever you were doing in that bed before she needed a bathroom break!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 6 users Like Losty's post
26-03-2014, 11:40 PM
(26-03-2014 11:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Tarty....you know I am glad that you're both safe...but....I would much rather see pictures of whatever you were doing in that bed before she needed a bathroom break!

[Image: parental-advisory_custom-d61ea6192ebc478...s6-c30.jpg]

Nothing to see here children, move along! Move along!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
26-03-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm not saying it was aliens.....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
27-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Thank God he sent your friend to save you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-03-2014, 12:03 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
27-03-2014, 12:15 AM
(26-03-2014 11:45 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm not saying it was aliens.....

I got this. Cool

[Image: aliens-meme-image.jpeg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-03-2014, 02:10 AM
(26-03-2014 11:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Tarty....you know I am glad that you're both safe...but....I would much rather see pictures of whatever you were doing in that bed before she needed a bathroom break!

I bet that's why the window broke in the first place Wink

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 4 users Like Colourcraze's post
27-03-2014, 02:36 AM
(27-03-2014 12:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thank God he sent your friend to save you.

Gawd dun work in mysterious ways.
That he certainly do.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-03-2014, 04:05 AM
One hell of an alarm clock. Snooze is wrist activated.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".