Donald J Trump : Next 4 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Donald J Trump : Next 4 years
Just simply, I would like you to summarise how you expect the next 4 years to pan out

Oh no. He's here - God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Donald J Trump : Next 4 years
[Image: b66787f585018bdfb8ea994e1857dae960c8c923...58c4_1.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 7 users Like Minimalist's post
20-01-2017, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 10:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
Republicans impeach and convict Trump as soon as they have enough shit on him that even drumpfephiles like LoudDorkHimself will not be able to defend him. I'm giving it less than a year. Then instead of getting to laugh my ass off for the next 4 years like I was watching Mr. Bean or Peter Sellers I get to be terrified Pence will implement Sharia law and round up the atheists and put them in babble camps. Ah well, at least I can speak Christian like a pro. Might start my own church just to keep my cover. Better yet, think the big money's in atheists turned evangelist these days. KingsChosen's looking for a job, maybe we can work something out together. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-01-2017, 10:20 AM
(20-01-2017 10:10 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Just simply, I would like you to summarise how you expect the next 4 years to pan out

He won't make America great again and he won't be the next Hitler. Both sides of the political spectrum will end up being wrong and neither will realize it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-01-2017, 10:36 AM
His Russian connections will become apparent for all to see. Russian connections amongst his inner circle are already well-known.

Impeachment proceedings will start in October and drag out until, oh, maybe February. He'll eventually be forced out.

The wall will get started but eventually stall due to Republican infighting.

He'll try & repeal the ACA and replace it with something almost identical to what Obama enacted and then take credit for it.

Everything that will go wrong will be Obama's fault.

The stock market will up-tick for a couple of months, then once his protectionist tendencies come to the fore expect a dramatic downturn, possibly recession. (That, too, he will blame on Obama.)

Protests against him Trump will be hijacked by radical elements in the BLM movement and infiltrated by right-wing organizations, which will generate a violent reaction by Trump supporters. Expect gunplay.
[+] 4 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
20-01-2017, 10:49 AM
(20-01-2017 10:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:10 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  Just simply, I would like you to summarise how you expect the next 4 years to pan out

He won't make America great again and he won't be the next Hitler. Both sides of the political spectrum will end up being wrong and neither will realize it.

Truth, man...

Truth....

Thumbsup

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Already disgustingly rich men (and maybe a few women) will get disgustingly richer at the expense of the poor, working and middle classes, the environment, the arts and sciences, and education.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
20-01-2017, 11:00 AM
(20-01-2017 10:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

So.. he'll just be another ok President?

Oh no. He's here - God
20-01-2017, 11:12 AM
(20-01-2017 11:00 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 10:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  He won't make America great again and he won't be the next Hitler. Both sides of the political spectrum will end up being wrong and neither will realize it.

So.. he'll just be another ok President?

Another symbol. He'll take credit for whatever good happens and get blamed for whatever bad happens. Some will be his fault, most won't be. Same as Obama. Same as Bush.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
20-01-2017, 11:13 AM
Brush up on your Russian, comrades.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post