Donald J Trump : Next 4 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 08:59 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Donald J Trump : Next 4 years
Most of us will continue to muddle through our daily lives without feeling any day-to-day impact for while.

With the Repubs in power for at least the next two years there is a high probability of ACA being repealed effecting some 20 million citizens. Maybe you’re one of them, I am since I have pre-existing conditions that no insurance company wants to cover.

International trade agreements will come under fire and will spook investors world-wide.

Old international alliances will be tested and others strengthened alarming US intelligence (that by now has been incorporated into the KGB Big Grin ) Trade and currency disruptions between the US and China is only a 3:00AM tweet away, undeclared hostilities will exist throughout the presidency, China will use any excuse to invade Taiwan, Trump won’t care if they do emboldening Russia to send 200,000 “military advisors” into the Ukraine.

A Scalia wannabe will be confirmed placing Roe v Wade and pro-LGBT laws at risk. RBG dies but the other liberal justices embalm her and continue to bring her to the Supreme Court as though nothing has happened hoping no one notices.

But mostly the new administration will be regarded in the same vein as Duterte’s in the Philippines, part satire and part horror show.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
20-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(20-01-2017 02:16 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Intercepted Russian communications part of inquiry into Trump associates
Ties to Russia will be his downfall.

Or ours. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 03:02 PM
(20-01-2017 02:19 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I expect that there will never be another election in the USA. We won't have to worry about the electoral college or much of the process any more.

[Image: giant_meteor_2016_bumper_sticker-r1b8dc0...vr_324.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-01-2017, 03:05 PM
(20-01-2017 03:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 02:19 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I expect that there will never be another election in the USA. We won't have to worry about the electoral college or much of the process any more.

[Image: giant_meteor_2016_bumper_sticker-r1b8dc0...vr_324.jpg]

Thumbsup

This is the post of the year so far!
21-01-2017, 05:08 AM
(20-01-2017 11:13 AM)julep Wrote:  Brush up on your Russian, comrades.

Привет там мои товарищи, это начало новой эры - Hi there my friends, this is the beginning of a new era

How's the Russian??

Courtesy of Google Translate

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 2 users Like Cypher44's post
21-01-2017, 05:24 AM
He'll be a new Regan. A bumbling fool who delegates everything important to the Republican establishment, allowing them to make all of their wishes come true. This will be destructive to American Life and Liberty but he'll be remembered fondly by future generations of Republican youth.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
21-01-2017, 05:25 AM
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-01-2017, 05:28 AM
(20-01-2017 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Or ours. Consider

You're too late, dude.

The US owes China 163 billion.

You lost the cold war. China won.

The world stopped caring about the US after GWB squandered its sympathy anyway.

We now watch with maccarb fascination.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-01-2017, 06:38 AM
(21-01-2017 05:08 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 11:13 AM)julep Wrote:  Brush up on your Russian, comrades.

Привет там мои товарищи, это начало новой эры - Hi there my friends, this is the beginning of a new era

How's the Russian??

Courtesy of Google Translate

Tongue

Putin woke up happy this morning for sure.
21-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Like I said yesterday...we’re one 3AM tweet away from this kind of shit.

Bloomberg
Trump China Trash Talk Risks Collateral Damage to Global Economy
Bloomberg - ‎Jan 20, 2017‎

"If Trump backs up harsh campaign rhetoric -- he accused China of raping America and cheating on trade -- with punishing tariffs, the move would have repercussions for supply chains in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan and beyond. Nor would the U.S. economy escape unscathed: state-controlled media have warned the incoming Trump administration that Beijing has a “big stick" to punish U.S. companies that sell goods and services to China."

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce