Donald J Trump : Next 4 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Donald J Trump : Next 4 years
(21-01-2017 12:18 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Can't help but wonder if this wasn't the plan from the get-go. Pence gives fundamentalist anti-science types wet dreams.

I think the plan was hatched as soon as it became apparent the buffoon was gonna win the nomination. Actually I kinda hope it was. At least then I'd know they aren't all buffoons.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 05:49 PM
(21-01-2017 12:18 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 11:51 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  People get ready, there's a Pence train a coming.

Can't help but wonder if this wasn't the plan from the get-go. Pence gives fundamentalist anti-science types wet dreams.

VP-Elect Mike Pence Does Not Accept Evolution: Here's Why That Matters

Pence may be the only thing protecting Trump from assassination. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2017, 05:57 PM
(21-01-2017 05:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pence may be the only thing protecting Trump from assassination.

Bwahahahahaaa... classic gold! 10/10.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-01-2017, 05:58 PM
(20-01-2017 10:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Republicans impeach and convict Trump as soon as they have enough shit on him that even drumpfephiles like LoudDorkHimself will not be able to defend him. I'm giving it less than a year. Then instead of getting to laugh my ass off for the next 4 years like I was watching Mr. Bean or Peter Sellers I get to be terrified Pence will implement Sharia law and round up the atheists and put them in babble camps. Ah well, at least I can speak Christian like a pro. Might start my own church just to keep my cover. Better yet, think the big money's in atheists turned evangelist these days. KingsChosen's looking for a job, maybe we can work something out together. Thumbsup

Is there really anything Trump could do that would make these Republicans even consider impeaching him?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
21-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Even with little at stake ...

White House press secretary attacks media for accurately reporting inauguration crowds

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/media/se...d=33646407

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
21-01-2017, 06:03 PM
(21-01-2017 06:00 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Even with little at stake ...

White House press secretary attacks media for accurately reporting inauguration crowds

So.. we're filtering media outlets now.. (or at least trying to)

Oh no. He's here - God
21-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Trump described reporters as "the most dishonest human beings" and claimed he'd drawn as many as 1.5 million people to his inauguration.

Article : http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/tr...two-233966

Oh no. He's here - God
21-01-2017, 06:16 PM
(21-01-2017 06:03 PM)Cypher44 Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 06:00 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Even with little at stake ...

So.. we're filtering media outlets now.. (or at least trying to)

For the next 4 years at least.

Here are the optics on video.

21-01-2017, 10:02 PM
(21-01-2017 06:16 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 06:03 PM)Cypher44 Wrote:  So.. we're filtering media outlets now.. (or at least trying to)

For the next 4 years at least.

Here are the optics on video.

I made it to 1:41

[Image: vyifoyn.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Sean Spicer's media address raises the obvious questions... why is he so painfully defensive about crowd numbers if his boss is (apparently) happy with the turnout? Does he not understand that the comparative images cannot lie—that a simple rough head count of the crowd versus its density is all that's needed for a fairly representative estimate. It might be out by a couple of thousand, but not by 100,000.

It's of concern that this Spicer sycophant is prepared to blatantly lie publicly, and what's worse, thinking he's fooling the public. I also noted that he was forced to read each and every word of his speech—shouldn't an allegedly articulate, high-ranking government official be able to remember most of his speech with just a couple of cue cards. Spicer looks and sounds like an embarrassed, nervous kid giving a valedictory speech at his school LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.