Donald J Trump : Next 4 years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Donald J Trump : Next 4 years
(21-01-2017 06:00 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Even with little at stake ...

White House press secretary attacks media for accurately reporting inauguration crowds

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/media/se...d=33646407

Sean *5-lies-in-5-minutes* Spicer.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-tru...tes-233984

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2017, 12:30 PM
(22-01-2017 12:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 06:00 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Even with little at stake ...

White House press secretary attacks media for accurately reporting inauguration crowds

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/media/se...d=33646407

Sean *5-lies-in-5-minutes* Spicer.

When they lie about trivial things like a crowd, the real concern is what happens when the big things come up. I now appreciate even more why scientists were in a rush to save climate data after the election of Trump.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
22-01-2017, 12:59 PM
(22-01-2017 12:07 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Sean Spicer's media address raises the obvious questions... why is he so painfully defensive about crowd numbers if his boss is (apparently) happy with the turnout? Does he not understand that the comparative images cannot lie—that a simple rough head count of the crowd versus its density is all that's needed for a fairly representative estimate. It might be out by a couple of thousand, but not by 100,000.

It's of concern that this Spicer sycophant is prepared to blatantly lie publicly, and what's worse, thinking he's fooling the public. I also noted that he was forced to read each and every word of his speech—shouldn't an allegedly articulate, high-ranking government official be able to remember most of his speech with just a couple of cue cards. Spicer looks and sounds like an embarrassed, nervous kid giving a valedictory speech at his school LOL.

Quote:.... thinking he's fooling the public.

Spicer IS fooling a certain segment of the public that doesn't care about facts. There's a lot of trump supporters who deny that trump was making fun of the disabled reporter even though it's on film. Confirmation Bias is a major part of trump supporters. It's insane.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Трамп является большим и сильным лидером. Все града козырь.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-01-2017, 01:11 PM
(22-01-2017 12:30 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 12:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sean *5-lies-in-5-minutes* Spicer.

When they lie about trivial things like a crowd, the real concern is what happens when the big things come up. I now appreciate even more why scientists were in a rush to save climate data after the election of Trump.

That's the problem, right there.
This was really a nothing. But the day is coming when something big comes up, and they will really need to engage the confidence of the US people.
It will be a case of the "Little Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-01-2017, 03:27 PM
I expect the orange one will do something stupid and get impeached, thus ushering a far more dark era of President Pence.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
22-01-2017, 04:24 PM
(22-01-2017 03:27 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I expect the orange one will do something stupid and get impeached, thus ushering a far more dark era of President Pence.

Timing is everything. He needs to be held over a low but constant flame for the next year regarding his ties with Russia and his taxes. Then in late spring of 2018 before the off year elections REEEEALLY turn up the flames and nail him on those issues. This could change the voting public enough to vote out the Republicans and weaken them for the next presidential election. This is a poker game, this is.

I simply can't imagine why a president wouldn't release his/her tax return. Rolleyes Richard Nixon released them in 1969, 70, 71 and 1972 during the Watergate hearings while he was being audited.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-01-2017, 04:43 PM
I would like to ask a question without getting attacked.

What is all the hate towards Russia about?
22-01-2017, 04:47 PM
(22-01-2017 04:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I would like to ask a question without getting attacked.

For one thing they're an authoritarian state. We're about to become more authoritarian. Secondly, Putin is ex-KGB. Says a lot about the guy.

22-01-2017, 05:24 PM
(22-01-2017 04:47 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 04:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I would like to ask a question without getting attacked.

For one thing they're an authoritarian state. We're about to become more authoritarian. Secondly, Putin is ex-KGB. Says a lot about the guy.

I understand what you are saying but I don't see why we should hate the country and people because of Putin. I have watched YouTube videos of Russians talking about the western world and they seem like good people.

I would like to see better relations with them. I wouldn't mind visiting the country one day.

I don't like their government or leader but I feel the same way about a lot of countries.