Donald Trump A Russian Agent?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2016, 01:24 PM
This is a pretty big stretch. Willfully no, Trump is not intentionally doing Putin's bidding. But I suspect, as I have suspected for some time, that Putin views Trump as a dope - a tool he can easily use to gain a foothold and influence over the US Government. He understands Trump, his temperament, his MO, his mindset and knows how to push his buttons. There may also be financial reasons here at play as well. It's rumored that Trump is doing a lot of business with Russian banks as western financial institutions are reluctant to lend him money due to his professional instability. I suspect Putin can use this for political leverage as well.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 01:29 PM
He's no Lee Harvey Oswald

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
06-11-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Donald Trump A Russian Agent?
In a battle of wits between a cutthroat former KGB agent and an geriatric spray-tanned reality TV star? KGB wins, every time.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-11-2016, 06:05 AM
Shouldn't this be in the tin-foil-hat section? Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-11-2016, 10:24 AM
(01-11-2016 01:24 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  This is a pretty big stretch. Willfully no, Trump is not intentionally doing Putin's bidding. But I suspect, as I have suspected for some time, that Putin views Trump as a dope - a tool he can easily use to gain a foothold and influence over the US Government. He understands Trump, his temperament, his MO, his mindset and knows how to push his buttons. There may also be financial reasons here at play as well. It's rumored that Trump is doing a lot of business with Russian banks as western financial institutions are reluctant to lend him money due to his professional instability. I suspect Putin can use this for political leverage as well.

Laugh out load “...kaleidoscopic chaos of Donald Trump's fever dream of a campaign...”

Gotta love Olbermann's command of the English language.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
06-11-2016, 12:33 PM
He clearly is, unwittingly a stooge .... aiding and abetting many causes that many would consider not deserving of support, whether he's actually bright enough to be aware of that is highly questionable.

Fareed Zakaria today : "Trump is a cancer on American democracy".
http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/fa...democracy/

That about sums him up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-11-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm seriously disappointed in some people (like Paul Ryan), that I thought were people of principle, (even though I disagreed with them about everything) ... I respected them, ... who ended up not having the balls to distance themselves from Trump. I may be wrong, but I suspect history won't deal kindly with those who didn't call him out about his nonsense. Trump STILL reminds me of a "hoity toity" cocktail party of rich bitches, whining to each other about what they (ignorantly) find wrong about everything. Ya just want to slap some sense into them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Yeah, "stooge" is a good word for Trump in this context.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post