Donald Trump Health

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Donald Trump Health
70% of men 70 and older have cancer cells in their prostate. Show us you PSA level Trump!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-09-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Donald Trump Health
... or at least have a doctor stick his finger up your ass, Donny.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi,

To see Hillary soldiering through pneumonia on the campaign trail is a moving experience. She has given her life to public service for the benefit of others.

She is now all that remains now between us and Trump. The weak have already fallen.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
12-09-2016, 01:27 PM
I wanna see their labs. I've been reading my own labs 4x/year for over a decade now. Don't need no Doc to interpret them for me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
12-09-2016, 01:32 PM
[Image: trumpwig_zpsk4vakmid.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-09-2016, 01:41 PM
I think I may be one of the few who actually understands Trump's shitty hair. Yes, it is his real hair. It's just like mine. Dodgy

He has blond, flyaway hair that is impossible to do much with. I have a lot of hair, but the shaft of each strand is very thin and round so it just just looks thin and flys everywhere. It has a mind of it's own. If I try to comb it, it just looks plastered to my head and if I don't keep it short, it looks as if I'm wearing a wig.

So yea, I have Trump hair. I am afflicted. Weeping

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-09-2016, 02:16 PM
(12-09-2016 01:41 PM)kim Wrote:  I think I may be one of the few who actually understands Trump's shitty hair. Yes, it is his real hair. It's just like mine. Dodgy

He has blond, flyaway hair that is impossible to do much with. I have a lot of hair, but the shaft of each strand is very thin and round so it just just looks thin and flys everywhere. It has a mind of it's own. If I try to comb it, it just looks plastered to my head and if I don't keep it short, it looks as if I'm wearing a wig.

So yea, I have Trump hair. I am afflicted. Weeping

He needs to keep it short then too... that would look a lot better. I keep mine short too these days - so much easier, just wash and wear.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-09-2016, 02:24 PM
(12-09-2016 01:25 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  To see Hillary soldiering through pneumonia on the campaign trail is a moving experience. She has given her life to public service for the benefit of others.
Hahahahahaha. That's some good satire right there.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
12-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Skip the debates ---

Just stick Trump and Clinton in a locked room and let them spit on each other for a while....

The one with the best immune system prevails.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-09-2016, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 03:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-09-2016 02:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 01:25 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  To see Hillary soldiering through pneumonia on the campaign trail is a moving experience. She has given her life to public service for the benefit of others.
Hahahahahaha. That's some good satire right there.

Since Dworkin's first sentence is an expression of his own opinion, you must think that the satire part is that public servants don't actually provide service for the benefit of others. I don't find that sarcastic, I find it denigrating and personally offensive. Unfortunately, I've come to expect that from you.

[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post