Donald Trump Health

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Donald Trump Health
(12-09-2016 01:41 PM)kim Wrote:  I think I may be one of the few who actually understands Trump's shitty hair. Yes, it is his real hair. It's just like mine. Dodgy

He has blond, flyaway hair that is impossible to do much with. I have a lot of hair, but the shaft of each strand is very thin and round so it just just looks thin and flys everywhere. It has a mind of it's own. If I try to comb it, it just looks plastered to my head and if I don't keep it short, it looks as if I'm wearing a wig.

So yea, I have Trump hair. I am afflicted. Weeping

You ain't got Trump brains, it's all good.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-09-2016, 02:32 AM
(12-09-2016 03:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Since Dworkin's first sentence is an expression of his own opinion, you must think that the satire part is that public servants don't actually provide service for the benefit of others. I don't find that sarcastic, I find it denigrating and personally offensive.

GirlyMan,

Thanks for the heads up. Smile I was feeling quite sorry for Hillary last night, after a few scotches.

Your point about politics in general goes deep. Yes, a lot of people do have a jaundiced view of politicians in general, and even the whole notion of government. We don't hear much from these folks about how an alternative to public service would work.

If Trump wins power, we will probably find out. Sadcryface2Yes

D.
13-09-2016, 03:11 AM
(12-09-2016 03:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Since Dworkin's first sentence is an expression of his own opinion, you must think that the satire part is that public servants don't actually provide service for the benefit of others. I don't find that sarcastic, I find it denigrating and personally offensive. Unfortunately, I've come to expect that from you.
You and the people who liked your post need to work on your reading comprehension. He was talking about Clinton specifically, not about public servants in general.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
13-09-2016, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 05:29 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-09-2016 03:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 03:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Since Dworkin's first sentence is an expression of his own opinion, you must think that the satire part is that public servants don't actually provide service for the benefit of others. I don't find that sarcastic, I find it denigrating and personally offensive. Unfortunately, I've come to expect that from you.
You and the people who liked your post need to work on your reading comprehension. He was talking about Clinton specifically, not about public servants in general.

Yeah yeah yeah. "Go work on your reading comprehension" is now your standard response for every time you make a fool out of yourself. Of course that ignores the fact that my reading comprehension is demonstrably (i.e. quantitatively) many levels above yours. Your repetitiveness has become tedious.

#sigh
13-09-2016, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 05:50 AM by GirlyMan.)
And here's her CV illustrating her lifelong focus on helping children and women. Couldn't find a record of public service for Trump other than that he dodged it because of a bunion or something.

•First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
•President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
•Intern at the House Republican Conference
•Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
•Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
•Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
•Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
•Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
•First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
•First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
•Former civil litigation attorney.
•Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•Former First Lady of Arkansas.
•Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
•Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
•led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
•Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
•Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
•Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
•First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
•Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Served on five Senate committees:
-Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
-Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
-Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
-Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
-Special Committee on Aging.
•Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•Two-term New York Senator
•Former US Secretary of State
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-09-2016, 06:34 AM
(13-09-2016 04:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah yeah yeah. "Go work on your reading comprehension" is now your standard response for every time you make a fool out of yourself. Of course that ignores the fact that my reading comprehension is demonstrably (i.e. quantitatively) many levels above yours. Your repetitiveness has become tedious.

Graham's hierarchy of disagreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Graha...sagreement

[Image: xr7QfP.png]
You'll have to respond with more than just ad hominems if you're looking to demonstrate your superiority. Why don't you try again and address my argument this time around?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-09-2016, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 01:04 PM by Szuchow.)
(12-09-2016 01:25 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

To see Hillary soldiering through pneumonia on the campaign trail is a moving experience. She has given her life to public service for the benefit of others.

She is now all that remains now between us and Trump. The weak have already fallen.

D.
She (allegedly*) given her life to benefit of others? So she is not different from any other official.

Also "benefit of others" ? Or maybe her own? It easily cam be lust for power, USA for all it's faults is still powerfull country.

*Word added by me.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
13-09-2016, 01:13 PM
(13-09-2016 05:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And here's her CV illustrating her lifelong focus on helping children and women. Couldn't find a record of public service for Trump other than that he dodged it because of a bunion or something.

GirlyMan,

That is a serious record of public service, but because its Hillary it won't be enough.

I think Trump's draft dodge was because of 'bone spurs' on his heels, despite the fact that he was active in college sports at the time. He had previously deferred drafts on multiple occasions.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/art...ft-dodger/

That is a serious record of draft avoidance, but because its Trump it won't be a problem.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
13-09-2016, 02:22 PM
(13-09-2016 05:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And here's her CV illustrating her lifelong focus on helping children and women. Couldn't find a record of public service for Trump other than that he dodged it because of a bunion or something.

•Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
•twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
•twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
•Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
•Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
•Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
•Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
•Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
•Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
•In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
• Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
•Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
•First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

She won a GRAMMY?! Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
13-09-2016, 02:25 PM
(13-09-2016 02:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  

•GRAMMY Award Winner
•Author

She won a GRAMMY?! Ohmy

"Best Spoken Word Album" Laughat for the "It Takes A Village" audiobook.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post