Donald Trump Health

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Donald Trump Health
(13-09-2016 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Easy enough to settle. Check them yourself if you have doubts.
Hitchens put it much more succinctly than I ever could: "That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Additionally, it's not my responsibility to go looking for sources that back up your argument.

Why are you even getting involved in these debates if you can't be assed to put in the necessary leg work? Are you just looking to bust my balls again?

(13-09-2016 06:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  yeah ..... can't seem to give a shit.

Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Oh, for crying out loud:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
13-09-2016, 06:58 PM
(13-09-2016 06:43 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Why are you even getting involved in these debates ...

Because you make me laugh.

#sigh
13-09-2016, 07:02 PM
(13-09-2016 06:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  Oh, for crying out loud:

Sorry Dom, but you can't just throw an 18,000 words long Wikipedia article at someone's head when they ask for citations that support items on a bullet point list.

13-09-2016, 07:08 PM
(13-09-2016 07:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Sorry Dom, but you can't just throw an 18,000 words long Wikipedia article at someone's head when they ask for citations that support items on a bullet point list.

I'm pretty sure it's all there, just categorized differently. If you are curious, you can check it out. Schlaumeier Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-09-2016, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 07:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-09-2016 07:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Everyone of those bullets is backed up in the article with direct citations for each. So first you're unhappy because all you got was a list of unattributed bullets and now you're unhappy because the attributions are just too hard to ctrl-f in the reference list. All of the proof is right in front of you and you go "Arrrrgh, too many facts too many facts!" This is why you make me laugh.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-09-2016, 08:46 PM
(13-09-2016 07:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  I'm pretty sure it's all there, just categorized differently. If you are curious, you can check it out. Schlaumeier Tongue
Appreciate the offer, but I was simply looking to demonstrate that Girly lazily copied and pasted the list without fact checking the source and that he would refuse to substantiate it after being called out on it much like the last guy who posted it on TTA.

@GirlyMan: You're the first person in my almost four and a half years on this forum to continuously follow me around for the sole purpose of agitating me by callously wasting my time. Time is too precious a thing to spend it talking to insincere people.

13-09-2016, 08:53 PM
(13-09-2016 08:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  @GirlyMan: You're the first person in my almost four and a half years on this forum to continuously follow me around for the sole purpose of agitating me by callously wasting my time. Time is too precious a thing to spend it talking to insincere people.

Girl_nails

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-09-2016, 10:33 PM
(12-09-2016 02:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Skip the debates ---

Just stick Trump and Clinton in a locked room and let them spit on each other for a while....

The one with the best immune system prevails.....

Big Grin

Ethical dilemma: (When) Do you unlock the room?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
14-09-2016, 07:14 AM
(13-09-2016 10:33 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Skip the debates ---

Just stick Trump and Clinton in a locked room and let them spit on each other for a while....

The one with the best immune system prevails.....

Big Grin

Ethical dilemma: (When) Do you unlock the room?

In five hundred years sounds about right.