Donald Trump Health

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Donald Trump Health
Has anyone actually read Trump's medical report? It sounds like Trump himself wrote it. It's quite possibly more Trump than his campaign.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...eport.html

For example, his report has “show[ing] only positive results.” Uh. Right. So Trump has ALL of the diseases then?

Quote:And then it goes completely off the rails.

“If elected,” Bornstein writes, “Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

This is, of course, hooey. It’s embarrassing that a doctor even wrote it—unless, of course, Bornstein time-traveled to the 19th century to check on Millard Fillmore and William Henry Harrison. Reached for comment regarding this, a spokesperson at the American Medical Association just giggled.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2016, 11:37 PM
I will be curious what he comes out with after Hillary's release. Wanna bet it is far less informative?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-09-2016, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 02:24 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-09-2016 11:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I will be curious what he comes out with after Hillary's release. Wanna bet it is far less informative?

You mean, less informative than his "only positive results"? Or his “extraordinary,” strength and stamina? His “astonishingly excellent," laboratory test results? How he had lost "at least 15 pounds" in the last 12 months (but exact weights before and after were not provided)? Or how he's clearly the most physically fit President of all time?

Laugh out load

Maybe his next report will bite the bullet and declare him the "most, best, good"?

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2016, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 03:05 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2016 02:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 11:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I will be curious what he comes out with after Hillary's release. Wanna bet it is far less informative?

You mean, less informative than his "only positive results"? Or his “extraordinary,” strength and stamina? His “astonishingly excellent," laboratory test results? How he had lost "at least 15 pounds" in the last 12 months (but exact weights before and after were not provided)? Or how he's clearly the most physically fit President of all time?

Laugh out load

Maybe his next report will bite the bullet and declare him the "most, best, good"?

That was the most ridiculous "medical" letter I have ever read. Is that guy really a licensed Doctor? I sure as shit wouldn't go to see him. I've seen a lot of medical reports (my own) and if any of them looked anything like that I'd fire that doc on the spot. Might even have reported them.

From Hillary's 2-page document I can infer what her labs looked like. TSH low means her thyroid meds are working. Almost everything else in range gives me info to reconstruct all those labs (since I am already familiar with the ranges). Borderline high triglycerides 159 vs upper range of 150 is meaningless. I've had triglycerides as high as 500. That's when you start to worry. Her HDL of 56 and CA test of 0 and BP of 100/60 indicates she is at very low risk of cardiovascular disease.

Only thing I can infer about The Amazing Donald so far is that he is somewhere between overweight and obese, is taking statins for high cholesterol and is on aspirin therapy. All of those are indicators of an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and are a far cry from "astonishingly excellent" lab results. That coupled with a diet which consists entirely of junk food and Trump is far more likely to drop dead of a heart attack than Clinton. Probably face first in a bucket of KFC.

Let's see if Trump gives us anymore info to go on tomorrow. I doubt it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2016, 04:03 AM
(15-09-2016 03:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 02:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You mean, less informative than his "only positive results"? Or his “extraordinary,” strength and stamina? His “astonishingly excellent," laboratory test results? How he had lost "at least 15 pounds" in the last 12 months (but exact weights before and after were not provided)? Or how he's clearly the most physically fit President of all time?

Laugh out load

That was the most ridiculous "medical" letter I have ever read. Is that guy really a licensed Doctor? I sure as shit wouldn't go to see him. I've seen a lot of medical reports (my own) and if any of them looked anything like that I'd fire that doc on the spot. Might even have reported them.

From Hillary's 2-page document I can infer what her labs looked like. TSH low means her thyroid meds are working. Almost everything else in range gives me info to reconstruct all those labs (since I am already familiar with the ranges). Borderline high triglycerides 159 vs upper range of 150 is meaningless. I've had triglycerides as high as 500. That's when you start to worry. Her HDL of 56 and CA test of 0 and BP of 100/60 indicates she is at very low risk of cardiovascular disease.

Only thing I can infer about The Amazing Donald so far is that he is somewhere between overweight and obese, is taking statins for high cholesterol and is on aspirin therapy. All of those are indicators of an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and are a far cry from "astonishingly excellent" lab results. That coupled with a diet which consists entirely of junk food and Trump is far more likely to drop dead of a heart attack than Clinton. Probably face first in a bucket of KFC.

Want to go full tin-foil hat with me?

[Image: enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg]

The letter reads like a school report about a student, scrawled across the paper with a green crayon by the student themselves. The report reads as more genuinely Trump than some of his campaign speeches.

I don't think that's coincidental, or too terribly far from the truth. If the doctor attached to it was nothing but an afterthought and a rubber stamp, it would not surprise me in the slightest.

15-09-2016, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 08:08 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2016 03:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Only thing I can infer about The Amazing Donald so far is that he is somewhere between overweight and obese, is taking statins for high cholesterol and is on aspirin therapy. All of those are indicators of an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and are a far cry from "astonishingly excellent" lab results. That coupled with a diet which consists entirely of junk food and Trump is far more likely to drop dead of a heart attack than Clinton. Probably face first in a bucket of KFC.

Okay, so we got more information today and we learned a few things: BP good, cholesterol good (statins are working), but there is one thing more I learned but I am not sure whether I learned more about Trump or Oz. Oz is some sorta famous heart surgeon. He said Trump had a Coronary Calcium score of 98 which is "low". Hillary had a Coronary Calcium score of 0. But webmd says

"Your test result is a number that is your calcium score. The score can range from 0 to more than 400. Any score over 100 means that you are likely to have heart disease. The higher your score, the greater your chance of having a heart attack.

People who score between 100 and 400 or higher, and who are at medium risk for heart disease, are more likely to have a heart attack in the next 3 to 5 years than people who score 0."

How can a heart doctor claim that 98 is "low"when 100 is indicative of heart disease? Me no understand.

And it seems like he is more likely to have a heart attack during his first term than Hillary. This is really not much of a surprise.

15-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Although Drumpf is taking a lipid-lowering agent (rosuvastatin) plus low dose aspirin he still has a cholesterol level of 169 mg/dL.

According to the US Department of Health & Human Services, LDL Cholesterol levels fall into the below categories, where mg/dL means milligrams per deciliter of blood.

Less than 100 mg/dL = Optimal
100-129 mg/dL = Near/Above Optimal
130-159 mg/dL = Borderline High
160-189 mg/dL = High
190 mg/dL and above = Very High

This is an indicator that he's a likely candidate for cardiovascular disease in the not-too-distant future. His BMI = 29.5 also puts him in the borderline "obese" category (normal = 18.5 to 24.9).

Drumpf's father, Frederick suffered from Alzheimer’s disease, to which there's a hereditary component; people whose parents or siblings have the disease are at a higher risk of developing the condition. (Regan all over again?) The Donald's older brother Freddy suffered from bipolar disorder, and died at age 43 from complications caused by his alcoholism.

—And they're bashing Hillary's health LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-09-2016, 12:47 PM
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How can a heart doctor claim that 98 is good when 100 is indicative of heart disease? Me no understand.

For the same reason he can recommend snake-oil weight loss pills and whatever new-age pseudo-scientific unregulated bullshit comes his way; they cut him a fat check.

Outside of hiring him in his professional capacity as a heart surgeon, he's shown that he's more than happy to lie to his audience for the right price. His opinion, especially during his very purchasable TV show, is worth less than nothing.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2016, 07:16 AM
(15-09-2016 12:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 11:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How can a heart doctor claim that 98 is good when 100 is indicative of heart disease? Me no understand.

For the same reason he can recommend snake-oil weight loss pills and whatever new-age pseudo-scientific unregulated bullshit comes his way; they cut him a fat check.

Outside of hiring him in his professional capacity as a heart surgeon, he's shown that he's more than happy to lie to his audience for the right price. His opinion, especially during his very purchasable TV show, is worth less than nothing.

Oz is a dangerous quack. Censored

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-09-2016, 08:32 AM
(15-09-2016 12:19 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Although Drumpf is taking a lipid-lowering agent (rosuvastatin) plus low dose aspirin he still has a cholesterol level of 169 mg/dL.

According to the US Department of Health & Human Services, LDL Cholesterol levels fall into the below categories, where mg/dL means milligrams per deciliter of blood.

Less than 100 mg/dL = Optimal
100-129 mg/dL = Near/Above Optimal
130-159 mg/dL = Borderline High
160-189 mg/dL = High
190 mg/dL and above = Very High

The 169 was his total cholesterol, not his LDL. His lipids look good.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post