Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Donald Trump Sockpuppets Donald Trump
So very typical narcissistic....Undecided

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-05-2016, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 08:34 PM by Fireball.)
Facepalm Funny as hell, the person he was talking to about dredging stuff up. I caught a portion of that conversation. He's more concerned about it being brought up by whomever it was. I didn't catch the name, and I'm too lazy to search. But I'd lay odds on it being Megan Kelly.
13-05-2016, 09:01 PM
(13-05-2016 08:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  So very typical narcissistic....Undecided

I dunno. If it was me I'd happily just say good things about myself with the need to pretend to be someone else. Because I'm awesome.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-05-2016, 09:51 PM
You know what's even more hilarious than the story itself? The fact that Trump is apparently the one who leaked it to the media. Skip to 4m 30s.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-05-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 10:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2016 09:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You know what's even more hilarious than the story itself? The fact that Trump is apparently the one who leaked it to the media. Skip to 4m 30s.

The butler did it. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
13-05-2016, 10:50 PM
(13-05-2016 09:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You know what's even more hilarious than the story itself? The fact that Trump is apparently the one who leaked it to the media. Skip to 4m 30s.

That's a tough one. I dunno if I believe it was Trump that leaked it. Buuut it is Trump...

[Image: oscar.png]
13-05-2016, 10:53 PM
(13-05-2016 07:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

Hah! I guess the socks on this forum are in good company, then. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
14-05-2016, 07:01 AM
(13-05-2016 09:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 08:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  So very typical narcissistic....Undecided

I dunno. If it was me I'd happily just say good things about myself with the need to pretend to be someone else. Because I'm awesome.

There are many types of Narcissists. You don't strike me as one of the malignant ones. Lying is one of the ingredients that make a malignant narcissist, except they don't see it as lying, it's delusional.

Just loving yourself isn't an issue. I know, the labels get confusing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-05-2016, 07:05 AM

He's proud of it, he is the best person to handle PR. Didn't think his voice would be obvious. Tongue