Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton
(10-08-2016 02:27 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 09:01 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Erm, I don't want to worry anyone but has anyone seen Lord Dark Helmet?

Ohmy

"24 tommyknockers knocking on my door ... "

Took me a sec to remember where that came from:

Quote:Late last night and the night before,

Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers,

knocking at my door.

I want to go out, don't know if I can,

'cause I'm so afraid

of the Tommyknocker man.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 10:55 AM
And the Secret Service lets out a collective sigh.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2016, 01:43 PM
(09-08-2016 07:26 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Personally, I find it amusing. Just imagining all the people freaking out about it and scrambling around. This is just a big dog and pony show to me.
Not really what you want in a leader and a person in control of nuclear weapons is it?

A guy that is totally random, says aggressive things, implies deplorable acts, incites fear. Sounds somewhat like the leader of Iran.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
10-08-2016, 01:57 PM
(10-08-2016 01:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 07:26 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Personally, I find it amusing. Just imagining all the people freaking out about it and scrambling around. This is just a big dog and pony show to me.
Not really what you want in a leader and a person in control of nuclear weapons is it?

A guy that is totally random, says aggressive things, implies deplorable acts, incites fear. Sounds somewhat like the leader of Iran.

He reminds me more of the leader of North Korea. Not that that's any better.
10-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Who shall rid me of this troublesome priest?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-08-2016, 02:35 PM
(10-08-2016 10:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And the Secret Service lets out a collective sigh.

Did you get a chance to read this comment on the hyperlinked page? Laugh out load

"LeaveCapitalismAlone • 4 hours ago
From Arreef Ar on FB:

Trump is a man with a vision for America, not a specific vision, a great vision...the best vision...Trump has a plan to make this country great again....What plan??....a great plan...a plan that will work because it's the best plan.....Why???... because Trump knows good people...which people???....the best people....people that are not stupid like other people....people who know how to get deals done...what deals???...great deals...the biggest deals... because I know words... What words???...I have the best words... I get my information from watching TV...I consult with myself because I have a great brain... A great brain???...the best brain...Trump will also build a big wall to keep Mexicans out and he will make Mexico pay for it!...How....??? its all part of the great plan!...ISIS will be gone very, very quickly...How???... I won't tell you.. It's a secret !!!... (This guy is a “one-man circle jerk” and he is only about entertaining the uneducated who love him and his great plan... Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
10-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Did anyone see the fantastic video where his lunatic spokesperson is explaining it's only a problem if he loses? Even the NRA felt the need to clarify.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-08-2016, 03:07 PM
(10-08-2016 02:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  (This guy is a “one-man circle jerk” and he is only about entertaining the uneducated who love him and his great plan... Smile
Not just the un-educated, but also the fearful.
Those scared of Mexicans, or scared of Muslims, or scared of the decline of America, those scared that their guns will be taken away, ...

He certainly likes to play on people's fears. And he builds this perception of fear, by saying extreme things, by making his supporters think there is some great battle going on, uniting them with a perception of a common enemy, motivating them to get off their bums and into that voting booth.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
10-08-2016, 03:09 PM
(10-08-2016 03:06 PM)BnW Wrote:  Did anyone see the fantastic video where his lunatic spokesperson is explaining it's only a problem if he loses? Even the NRA felt the need to clarify.
Why would the NRA clarify Trump's statements? Only Trump knows what Trump means.

Well, I'm being generous. Perhaps his mouth is engaged before his brain.
10-08-2016, 03:16 PM
The retard scares the bejesus outta me for sure.