Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton
(10-08-2016 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And besides, would it really be so bad if someone shot Hillary? Lets be honest here people.

Yes. Yes it would. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
10-08-2016, 08:19 PM
(10-08-2016 07:11 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  According to one military general, Bill Clinton lost his biscuit for a few months and never told anyone until they gave him an updated one. I could be off a little on the story. It's been a while since I've read the book.
Wow, lucky he didn't need to blow up the world during those few months.

With me, generally when I'm carrying an umbrella it doesn't rain, but in the few circumstances where I don't have my little umbrella in my bag, well, that's when it rains.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
10-08-2016, 08:25 PM
(09-08-2016 08:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  I would not at all be surprised if Trump incited riots instead of leaving the stage gracefully when the time comes....

Hard to imagine Drumpfucks rioting....

[Image: oldassbastards.jpg]

They have to be back at the Assisted Living when they start serving dinner at 4:30.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
10-08-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 08:57 PM by BnW.)
(10-08-2016 07:55 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 03:06 PM)BnW Wrote:  Did anyone see the fantastic video where his lunatic spokesperson is explaining it's only a problem if he loses? Even the NRA felt the need to clarify.

Do you have a link to that particular piece of grotesquerie?

Just looked but can't find it. They basically issued a statement saying trump is right and all second amendment rights voters must get out and vote. They did this right about when the controversy started. They were trying to recast the statement into something reasonable.

The issue here is not that he, again, made a double entendre. The problem is the frequency with which his comments require clarification. I have no doubt he meant to imply that they could kill her and I also think he thinks he's funny. You can't do that when you're president. You can't say "just kidding".

The man does not have the temperament to be president. Unfortunately, his opponent doesn't have the integrity, and I say that knowing how scummy some of our presidents have been.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-08-2016, 08:56 PM
(10-08-2016 07:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 07:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You didn't live in the USA in the 60's did you.

What do you mean? He was on the grassy knoll. ..... psssst. we're not supposed to mention the global influence the Māori have ....

Earmuffs was on the grassy knoll? Fucking Earmuffs!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-08-2016, 09:11 PM
(10-08-2016 06:23 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 06:14 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  i could be wrong but i dont think the president has a big shiny red button that launches Americ's nuclear weapons. I think there's more to it than that.

Actually, it's close to that. The president has the codes in his pocket and it's called the biscuit. And the device that triggers the launch, known as the football, is never more than a room away from him/her.

So, yeah, in a very real way, you're wrong.

There's a military aide that carries a briefcase with the code in it. Yes, it's called the football. He accompanies the president wherever he or she is. During the Kennedy assassination when everyone was scrambling trying to get JFK out of the back seat and all the chaos that ensued in the hospital the aide with the briefcase got separated from Johnson who the secret service men hurried away to air force one. The aide didn't realize Johnson was on the plane but caught up with the new president an hour or so later. Of course conspiracy theory people think it was, I donno, the mafia or Russia or something but it was simple human shock and chaos.

I read about the Dallas briefcase/football incident recently so it reminded me of that. Sorry if it's off topic.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-08-2016, 09:27 PM
(10-08-2016 07:59 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And besides, would it really be so bad if someone shot Hillary? Lets be honest here people.

Yes. Yes it would. Dodgy

Really??

Try waking up with her before you say that......

Signed

a certain ex-President.............
10-08-2016, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 02:00 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(10-08-2016 03:10 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:06 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  It is a well known fact that nutjobs don't go away. Sad

As far as I'm concerned Trump has already damaged American politics. He has shifted it to the far right. He has shown that demagogues can be successful. Republicans can now be as nasty as they want and people will still think that they aren't as nasty Trump was. Now imagine if someone who was competent and intelligent actually used Trump's tactics. They could easily become president.

I disagree. Oddly enough, I thinkTrump has benefitted American politics, by demonstrating the weakness of the right's talking points -- why else does he need to tapdance through a topic, explaining that he didn't say what he damned well said -- and he also demonstrates that all the rhetoric about America being "post-racial" for electing a minority President is horseshit -- Trump's candidacy has clearly demonstrated that racism is alive and well, too well, in America.

He has yet to demonstrate that demagogues can be successful in America; he has only demonstrated that they can capture one faction.

No one competent and intelligent would use Trump's tactics. A glance at the poll-dive he's experienced over the last two weeks would demonstrate why. Inflammatory rhetoric inviting foreign countries to spy on America, inviting someone to shoot his opponent, is not intelligent, and dumb though the average American voter might be, the stench of bullshit can penetrate even the thickest skull.

His style, his verbiage, has a high floor but a low ceiling. We're witnessing the downward bounce.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
10-08-2016, 11:22 PM
(10-08-2016 08:19 PM)Stevil Wrote:  With me, generally when I'm carrying an umbrella it doesn't rain, but in the few circumstances where I don't have my little umbrella in my bag, well, that's when it rains.

You carry an umbrella? Why? Do you think you're gonna melt? Seems pussy to me.

#sigh
11-08-2016, 12:20 AM
(10-08-2016 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea of course he made the implication.
I just don't see the problem with it because it was just a casual 'humorous' comment. It's not like he was asking people to go out and shot the bitch.

And besides, would it really be so bad if someone shot Hillary? Lets be honest here people. Best case scenario it was an off the cuff scenario. Worst case scenario you don't end up with Hillary as president. Either way it's hardly a bad thing.

And of course if someone did shoot her he'd be all "Oh I was only joking" Dodgy This kind of trick is routinely used by the dickhead political crowd. They get the message out to their supporters while hiding behind the notion that it was just a joke. Nobody's laughing. Why can't he do stand up comedy if he wants to tell jokes? People who might actually be listened to when they "joke" like that - at *best* it's criminally irresponsible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post