Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 12:48 AM by morondog.)
RE: Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton
(14-08-2016 11:23 AM)SYZ Wrote:  At any rate, why would military personnel favour a draft-dodger like Drumpf? Doesn't make sense.

And why would military personnel have a urinal shaped like their commander in chief? Seems a bit off.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 02:07 AM
Well, she's not CinC yet, and a urinal insert is simply the splash guard inside the thing.

I'm' more surprised that they don't support her for her activist foreign policy ... but perhaps that can be ascribed to sexism in the ranks?
15-08-2016, 03:53 AM
(15-08-2016 02:07 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Well, she's not CinC yet, and a urinal insert is simply the splash guard inside the thing.

I'm' more surprised that they don't support her for her activist foreign policy ... but perhaps that can be ascribed to sexism in the ranks?

... I'm talking about "replacing the ones of Bin Laden and Obama" as LDH said.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-08-2016, 11:22 AM
(15-08-2016 03:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 02:07 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Well, she's not CinC yet, and a urinal insert is simply the splash guard inside the thing.

... I'm talking about "replacing the ones of Bin Laden and Obama" as LDH said.

Wait, bin Laden was prez? Big Grin

Seriously, the military culture is distinctly conservative -- a quality the American military shares with most the world over. Pissing on someone who is in their eyes "liberal" would be funny the first 1,617 times, I s'pose. That he's the CinC means that you won't see those inserts during an inspection, nothing more.