Donald Trump is running for president, yes really

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Donald Trump is running for president, yes really
I'd love to see Trump and Bernie Sanders in a one-on-one debate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-06-2015, 11:17 PM
(16-06-2015 07:19 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I hope Newt runs. His ads are my favorite.

Yeah Trump my regale us with trashing Mexico and stating how well he can sell buildings is nothing compared to Newt.

We need more hyping talk about how we need a US, not world, US MOON Base in his presidency to really be in control of the Earth again, otherwise the US is in fear of being a "secular fundamentalist Islamic" nation.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-06-2015, 04:35 AM
I found it particularly particularly hilarious when Megyn Kelly grilled him about 62% of republicans and indy's who said they would "never consider" voting for him....his response was "that's because they don't know i'm running".

Uhhh...you are a moron Trump. You didn't even understand the poll response. They said they would NEVER CONSIDER voting for you. That means if you're running, or if you'er not, they wouldn't even consider it. No Duh.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
17-06-2015, 06:25 AM
(17-06-2015 04:35 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I found it particularly particularly hilarious when Megyn Kelly grilled him about 62% of republicans and indy's who said they would "never consider" voting for him....his response was "that's because they don't know i'm running".

Uhhh...you are a moron Trump. You didn't even understand the poll response. They said they would NEVER CONSIDER voting for you. That means if you're running, or if you'er not, they wouldn't even consider it. No Duh.

We watched his little performance. It was so hilarious. He sounds like an obnoxious 12 year old, (and that's not fair to 12 year old's).
I suppose it's sad when people actually buy into their own hype.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-06-2015, 06:41 AM
I'm waiting for Zaphod Beeblebrox to toss both of his hats into the ring.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-06-2015, 06:51 AM
(17-06-2015 06:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He sounds like an obnoxious 12 year old, (and that's not fair to 12 year old's).

I literally just blew snot out of my nose from laughing when I read that. Laughat

**Crickets** -- God
17-06-2015, 07:08 AM
He still has not proven that he is not the love child of an orangutan.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
17-06-2015, 07:28 AM
(17-06-2015 07:08 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  He still has not proven that he is not the love child of an orangutan.

So long as he was born in the US, I'm not familiar with any laws prohibiting a half orangutan from being president.

'Murican Canadian
18-06-2015, 02:17 PM
All I know is that if he wins the nomination, there's going to be he'll toupee.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
18-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Given that I don't really have much optimism for affairs both national and global even if the theoretical perfect president were to be elected, at this point I'm mostly just in it for entertainment value. For that reason, I kind of hope he does get elected just because.

'Murican Canadian