Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 07:17 AM
(05-02-2016 07:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 06:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Some are weeds. They need to be plucked and discarded. Once the weeds are gone, the garden with flourish.

Some are weeds that need to be plucked you say? I see dehumanization didn't lost it appeal even after all tragedies of XX century.

Also I doubt that "garden" will flourish. There I suspect always will be people considered by some weeds that are to be plucked and utopia still won't materialize.

You always have to keep up with a garden. You pluck new weeds before they take over the garden and spray for bugs.

Keeping a garden healthy is hard work and requires a dedicated and motivated gardener.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
(05-02-2016 07:17 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 07:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Some are weeds that need to be plucked you say? I see dehumanization didn't lost it appeal even after all tragedies of XX century.

Also I doubt that "garden" will flourish. There I suspect always will be people considered by some weeds that are to be plucked and utopia still won't materialize.

You always have to keep up with a garden. You pluck new weeds before they take over the garden and spray for bugs.

Keeping a garden healthy is hard work and requires a dedicated and motivated gardener.

I highly doubt that you're in position to enforce your views which feel my heart with joy. I must say however that there is something disturbing in such casual disregard for humanity; it seems history isn't a best teacher.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 08:01 AM
(05-02-2016 07:37 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 07:17 AM)KUSA Wrote:  You always have to keep up with a garden. You pluck new weeds before they take over the garden and spray for bugs.

I highly doubt that you're in position to enforce your views which feel my heart with joy. I must say however that there is something disturbing in such casual disregard for humanity; it seems history isn't a best teacher.

"We learn from history that we do not learn from history."
-Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Bowing

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-02-2016, 09:02 AM
(05-02-2016 07:37 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I highly doubt that you're in position to enforce your views

But I am in a position to vote for someone who does.
05-02-2016, 09:05 AM
(05-02-2016 06:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 06:45 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Problem is that humans aren't weed and neither world is a garden.

Some are weeds. They need to be plucked and discarded. Once the weeds are gone, the garden with flourish.

Who decides who's a weed? You seem pretty weedy to me.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
05-02-2016, 09:44 AM
(05-02-2016 09:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 06:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Some are weeds. They need to be plucked and discarded. Once the weeds are gone, the garden with flourish.

Who decides who's a weed? You seem pretty weedy to me.

Terrorists are weeds.
05-02-2016, 10:03 AM
(05-02-2016 09:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 07:37 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I highly doubt that you're in position to enforce your views

But I am in a position to vote for someone who does.

And this is sad.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-02-2016, 10:09 AM
You know that weeds have the tenancy to spread and come back right? That's kinda the problem with just routinely needing to rid the garden of weeds.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-02-2016, 11:00 AM
(05-02-2016 09:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 09:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Who decides who's a weed? You seem pretty weedy to me.

Terrorists are weeds.

This is starting to sound like a case of weedophobia.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
05-02-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 11:39 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-02-2016 09:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 09:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Who decides who's a weed? You seem pretty weedy to me.

Terrorists are weeds.

A terrorist is just a label we use to vilify others. When the US bombs civilians, it's 'collateral damage'. When our enemies bomb civilians, it's 'terrorism'. One man's terrorism is another man's shock & awe. The civilians on the ground don't give a shit whether or not those bombings were intentional, their friends and families are still dead.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post