Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 12:14 PM
(05-02-2016 10:09 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You know that weeds have the tenancy to spread and come back right? That's kinda the problem with just routinely needing to rid the garden of weeds.

Once you knock most of them out, it's not too bad to maintain. The key is to do it right in the beginning. It's a lot of work but it pays off in the end.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 12:16 PM
(05-02-2016 10:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 09:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  But I am in a position to vote for someone who does.

And this is sad.

Don't worry, I don't think that Poland is scheduled to be weeded anytime soon.
05-02-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
(05-02-2016 12:16 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 10:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  And this is sad.

Don't worry, I don't think that Poland is scheduled to be weeded anytime soon.

I worry not as little, authoritarian people have power only in large groups and you with your tendency to dehumanize are nothing more than curiosity unable I suppose to gather support for making your disgusting rhetoric true.

Also as history show us it isn't the ubermensch who win in the end: Reich was laid low and those who it's builders considered to be disease flourished.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 12:47 PM
(05-02-2016 12:36 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:16 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Don't worry, I don't think that Poland is scheduled to be weeded anytime soon.

I worry not as little, authoritarian people have power only in large groups and you with your tendency to dehumanize are nothing more than curiosity unable I suppose to gather support for making your disgusting rhetoric true.

Also as history show us it isn't the ubermensch who win in the end: Reich was laid low and those who it's builders considered to be disease flourished.

Let a few of these weeds move in with you and let's see how you like it.
[Image: 90e4edf8d42da9d97730b0dc24ff12c7.jpg]
05-02-2016, 12:56 PM
(05-02-2016 12:47 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:36 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I worry not as little, authoritarian people have power only in large groups and you with your tendency to dehumanize are nothing more than curiosity unable I suppose to gather support for making your disgusting rhetoric true.

When your only solution is death, well...

I have a hard time telling them apart from you, and that's kind of our point. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2016, 12:56 PM
(05-02-2016 12:47 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:36 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I worry not as little, authoritarian people have power only in large groups and you with your tendency to dehumanize are nothing more than curiosity unable I suppose to gather support for making your disgusting rhetoric true.

You think bunch of armed gays make me embrace fascism? Can't you imagine that some are rather more resistant to it's lure? I recommend reading a few history books, they are good at showing to what siren call of dehumanization leads.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
(05-02-2016 12:56 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:47 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Let a few of these weeds move in with you and let's see how you like it.

You think bunch of armed gays make me embrace fascism? Can't you imagine that some are rather more resistant to it's lure? I recommend reading a few history books, they are good at showing to what siren call of dehumanization leads.

I don't subscribe to fascism.
05-02-2016, 01:10 PM
(05-02-2016 01:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:56 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You think bunch of armed gays make me embrace fascism? Can't you imagine that some are rather more resistant to it's lure? I recommend reading a few history books, they are good at showing to what siren call of dehumanization leads.

Your rhetoric make me doubt veracity of this statement.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 01:11 PM
(05-02-2016 01:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 12:56 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  You think bunch of armed gays make me embrace fascism? Can't you imagine that some are rather more resistant to it's lure? I recommend reading a few history books, they are good at showing to what siren call of dehumanization leads.

And yet you equate people to weeds and favor unilateral elimination of perceived threats in the name of peace (removal of said weeds for the benefit of the garden, so you say). A priori destruction of the other for your own benefit.

This reeks of fascism.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2016, 01:15 PM
(05-02-2016 01:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I don't subscribe to fascism.

And yet you equate people to weeds and favor unilateral elimination of perceived threats in the name of peace (removal of said weeds for the benefit of the garden, so you say). A priori destruction of the other for your own benefit.

This reeks of fascism.

There are a lot of aspects to fascism. I don't subscribe to them politically.

I do believe in totally eradicating known threats such as the group behind the Paris attack.