Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
(05-02-2016 01:15 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I do believe in totally eradicating known threats such as the group behind the Paris attack.

That's a hell of a lot easier to say than to do.

Do you think today's governments aren't interested in doing so?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 02:51 PM
(05-02-2016 01:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Do you think today's governments aren't interested in doing so?

Not really. They just pussy foot around. We need real leadership to eradicate them.
05-02-2016, 02:57 PM
(05-02-2016 02:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Do you think today's governments aren't interested in doing so?

Not really. They just pussy foot around. We need real leadership to eradicate them.

Real leadership? As in strong leader who isn't afraid to do what's necessary in name of nation well-being?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-02-2016, 02:59 PM
(05-02-2016 02:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 02:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Not really. They just pussy foot around. We need real leadership to eradicate them.

Real leadership? As in strong leader who isn't afraid to do what's necessary in name of nation well-being?

Indeed. I'd very much like to know what he meant by that.

... this is my signature!
05-02-2016, 03:00 PM
(05-02-2016 01:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 01:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I don't subscribe to fascism.

And yet you equate people to weeds and favor unilateral elimination of perceived threats in the name of peace (removal of said weeds for the benefit of the garden, so you say). A priori destruction of the other for your own benefit.

This reeks of fascism.

It reeks of many things, including fascism, Imperialism etc. However, this is how history has played out.

Take Rome as an example. The empire was never meant to be so large. But as it expanded they came across a new people, a potential enemy. Therefore they had to be eliminated. Then another people..... And so it went.

As for the muslims. Their countries have been the plaything of England since before WWII, and America after WWII. Puppet regimes installed by America, Saddam for example, crushed their people. But this was always so.

What is happening now is simply blowback.

Nothing has changed nor will ever change. The Fall of the American republic will be one day taught in schools. Just as the fall of the British empire is taught today.

The Middle east will remain a hotbed of religious idiocy. As it always was. And history will continue its merry and violent course.

Now back to the Nobel "peace" prize. Who will get it next? The now dead king of Saudi Arabia or Hilary Clinton. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 03:14 PM
(05-02-2016 02:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 02:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Not really. They just pussy foot around. We need real leadership to eradicate them.

That's a bit broad brush of a statement but essentially true.
05-02-2016, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 03:28 PM by Szuchow.)
(05-02-2016 03:14 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 02:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Real leadership? As in strong leader who isn't afraid to do what's necessary in name of nation well-being?

That's a bit broad brush of a statement but essentially true.

So what you said earlier about not subscribing to fascism?

Let's see: you' would support strong leader (dictator?) willing to do anything in name of nation well-being which is extremely flexible justification allowing for whitewashing nearly every crime and for killing people you deem subhumans or not even that, just a weed? I got that right?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 03:27 PM
(05-02-2016 03:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Now back to the Nobel "peace" prize. Who will get it next? The now dead king of Saudi Arabia or Hilary Clinton. Big Grin

Hilary Clinton for her pacifism in Benghazi.
05-02-2016, 03:35 PM
(05-02-2016 03:22 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:14 PM)KUSA Wrote:  That's a bit broad brush of a statement but essentially true.

So what you said earlier about not subscribing to fascism?

Let's see: you' would support strong leader (dictator?) willing to do anything in name of nation well-being which is extremely flexible justification allowing for whitewashing nearly every crime and for killing people you deem subhumans or not even that, just a weed? I got that right?

You like putting words in my mouth. I don't subscribe to fascism. In most regards I subscribe to Libertarianism.

I am in full favor of eliminating entities that practice terrorism.

[Image: 033a5316998cfb3845f42a46507e0974.jpg]
[Image: 3e0665ce08c97c913fe8e9631eee350a.jpg]
[Image: 0ceecaa68b0cc72fe550f9815dfb3e39.jpg]
05-02-2016, 03:38 PM
I didn't think people could nominate themselves.

He probably bullied someone to do it for him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post