Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Jesus Fucking Christ, KUSA, where do you live that you have to be that afraid of terrorists. My number one son spent two years in NW China studying Uighur terrorists. [He is a cultural anthropologist.] He also spent two years in the Kyrgyz Republic. Number two son, also an anthropologist, spent two years in the Kyrgyz Republic and his 10 year old son was born there in the midst of the revolution. [We called the hospital when his son was born and we could hear the gunfire in the streets around it.] Number two son then moved to Saudi Arabia for two years and then to Turkey for a year. Both boys were surrounded by Muslims, including some who were terrorists, and they were never as afraid as you seem to be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
05-02-2016, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 03:47 PM by Szuchow.)
(05-02-2016 03:35 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You like putting words in my mouth.

Or maybe you just don't like the sound of them when stripped of ambiguity? Though dehumanizing people by calling them weed and wanting to "pluck" them is hardly ambiguous.

(05-02-2016 03:35 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I don't subscribe to fascism. In most regards I subscribe to Libertarianism.

As I written earlier: your rhetoric make me doubt veracity of above statement.

(05-02-2016 03:35 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I am in full favor of eliminating entities that practice terrorism.
[Image: 033a5316998cfb3845f42a46507e0974.jpg]
[Image: 3e0665ce08c97c913fe8e9631eee350a.jpg]
[Image: 0ceecaa68b0cc72fe550f9815dfb3e39.jpg]

Still persists with dehumanization I see. Your choice of words make it hard to believe that you do not subscribe to fascism (not necessarily understood like Meriam-Webster defines it). Also strong leader not being afraid to do what is "necessary" for nation well-being sounds suspiciously similar to dictator so at least part of definition is met.

Also actions speak louder than world - fascists were for such "strong leaders" and dehumanization also wasn't exactly unknown to them so I could hardly care less about some definition.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 03:49 PM
(05-02-2016 03:39 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ, KUSA, where do you live that you have to be that afraid of terrorists. My number one son spent two years in NW China studying Uighur terrorists. [He is a cultural anthropologist.] He also spent two years in the Kyrgyz Republic. Number two son, also an anthropologist, spent two years in the Kyrgyz Republic and his 10 year old son was born there in the midst of the revolution. [We called the hospital when his son was born and we could hear the gunfire in the streets around it.] Number two son then moved to Saudi Arabia for two years and then to Turkey for a year. Both boys were surrounded by Muslims, including some who were terrorists, and they were never as afraid as you seem to be.

Kusa has fallen for the old trick.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

The truth is it is impossible to eradicate an entire people. Possible the Mongols came closest. But they only eradicated entire cities. The inhabitants of the country remained.

The Nazis tried and failed. One would have to utterly wipe out the Middle east, Indonesia etc in order to eradicate many Muslims. But those in other countries remain, such as Australia, Europe, America etc.

A wholesale slaughter unimagined by Hitler would have to take place. It has never happened in history. Rome destroyed Carthage but its descendants remain today.

Kusa is recommending a war crime the magnitude of which has never been seen.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-02-2016, 03:51 PM
(05-02-2016 03:39 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ, KUSA, where do you live that you have to be that afraid of terrorists.

I live in the US. I do travel the world and go to such places as Paris.

It is ridiculous to think that people on this forum support and or sympathize with terror groups.
05-02-2016, 03:55 PM
(05-02-2016 03:14 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 02:57 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Real leadership? As in strong leader who isn't afraid to do what's necessary in name of nation well-being?

That's a bit broad brush of a statement but essentially true.

So what's the difference?

Not just empty dehumanising rhetoric - what would that "strong" response/leader do differently?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
05-02-2016, 03:58 PM
(05-02-2016 03:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Kusa has fallen for the old trick.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

What's better/easiest way for secure support than using fear? How force people to resign from liberty if not by threats of communist or terrorist danger?

(05-02-2016 03:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Kusa is recommending a war crime the magnitude of which has never been seen.

Or he is just using inflammatory rhetoric without considering ramification of what he say? It's easy to say about eradication of problems or plucking the weeds, it does not sound as horrible as it should considering what these words really mean. After all this is the point of dehumanization.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 03:58 PM
(05-02-2016 03:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Kusa is recommending a war crime the magnitude of which has never been seen.

What crime is that?
05-02-2016, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 04:07 PM by Szuchow.)
(05-02-2016 03:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:39 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ, KUSA, where do you live that you have to be that afraid of terrorists.

It is ridiculous to think that people on this forum support and or sympathize with terror groups.

If you call objecting to dictatorial rulers - or as you put it strong leaders - using extremely easy to abuse justification of national well-being and dehumanizing of people supporting or sympathizing with terrorists group then I give you A+ grade in newspeak.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
(05-02-2016 03:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

I travel all over the world too and I'll be in Paris in April. It's not scary at all. I've been fairly close to terrorist attacks in Bishkek, Istanbul, and Moscow but I don't want to eradicate any group of people.
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
05-02-2016, 04:10 PM
(05-02-2016 04:07 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I live in the US. I do travel the world and go to such places as Paris.

I travel all over the world too and I'll be in Paris in April. It's not scary at all. I've been fairly close to terrorist attacks in Bishkek, Istanbul, and Moscow but I don't want to eradicate any group of people.

Not even... those people?

You know the ones I mean.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post