Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 04:13 PM
(05-02-2016 04:07 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I travel all over the world too and I'll be in Paris in April. It's not scary at all. I've been fairly close to terrorist attacks in Bishkek, Istanbul, and Moscow but I don't want to eradicate any group of people.

I think I understand what the confusion is about. I don't know why but it seems as if you think I want to commit genocide against Arabs. I can assure you that I would not support that at all. I have nothing against them.

I do however support eliminating all the people that are in terror groups.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
(05-02-2016 03:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:39 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ, KUSA, where do you live that you have to be that afraid of terrorists.

I live in the US. I do travel the world and go to such places as Paris.

It is ridiculous to think that people on this forum support and or sympathize with terror groups.

You know there is a difference between understanding their reasons, sympathizing with their legitimate grievances (not all of them are, but they do have them), accepting that they too are human beings, and yet still being opposed to them but also finding their unilateral destruction to be an unnecessary extreme?

I can understand the cluster fuck that has been the decades long interventions and realpolitik in the middle east, and the underlying religiosity and tribalism that helps feed those flames that everyone attempts to manipulate for their own gains. I understand that, and I can empathize with the people on the ground trapped in that shit hole situation. That being said, I can still both disagree with their actions and try to stop them, and I can do so without needing to demonize them. I understand that there are vastly superior solutions to these problems outside of 'kill them all, let god sort it out'. Unilateral actions, illegal interventions, proxy wars, puppet states, drone strikes; these foreign policy choices have helped to build the very problems we now face, and we need a new solution because historically genocide just doesn't work (besides being entirely unethical).

Complex problems require complex solutions, and troglodytes like Trump don't do 'complicated'; and seemingly neither do you. Simple rhetoric that plays on fear clearly buys your vote, but it won't purchase anything else but a repeat of the failures of the past.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-02-2016, 04:18 PM
This man will make all the scary people go away.
[Image: 235c96ad0e3fddea21b50eab6227f221.jpg]
05-02-2016, 04:21 PM
(05-02-2016 03:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Kusa is recommending a war crime the magnitude of which has never been seen.

What crime is that?

Wow, you really don't get it do you. You kill a man, you'd better kill his son or his son may avenge him.

Imagine it on the scale you advocate. Essentially you are advocating genocide. And that is what we are against. As well as dictatorships.

Go an read Polybius or something.

Anyway. Enough of this nonsense, I am off to play drums.

Byeeee. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-02-2016, 04:22 PM
(05-02-2016 04:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  This man will make all the scary people go away.

No, he won't. He will make all of our friends go away.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
05-02-2016, 04:32 PM
(05-02-2016 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 04:18 PM)KUSA Wrote:  This man will make all the scary people go away.

No, he won't. He will make all of our friends go away.

Who would that be?
05-02-2016, 04:51 PM
(05-02-2016 04:32 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 04:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he won't. He will make all of our friends go away.

Who would that be?

Seriously? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2016, 06:13 PM
(05-02-2016 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 04:32 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Who would that be?

Seriously? Facepalm

Yes, seriously. Facepalm
05-02-2016, 10:53 PM
(05-02-2016 04:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I do however support eliminating all the people that are in terror groups.

And ONE MAN, Donald Trump, is qualified to tell you with his special antenna, whether a person is "in terror groups". Rolleyes

You're special.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-02-2016, 11:14 PM
(05-02-2016 10:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 04:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I do however support eliminating all the people that are in terror groups.

And ONE MAN, Donald Trump, is qualified to tell you with his special antenna, whether a person is "in terror groups". Rolleyes

You're special.

Guilt by association? That's not fascist at all... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post