Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Donald Trump
I've stated previously that he doesn't have a legitimate chance. But I'll admit, after seeing how many people actually seem to like him, there's a little voice in the back of my head saying "Please, fellow Americans, don't put this jackass in office. I actually have to show my face in other countries sometimes."

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
08-08-2015, 07:05 PM
(08-08-2015 06:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  Is an asshole. That is all. Drinking Beverage

Couldn't have said it better myself.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Hell, he might as well have Rush Limbaugh as his running mate just for entertainment value.

'Murican Canadian
08-08-2015, 07:10 PM
(08-08-2015 06:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've stated previously that he doesn't have a legitimate chance. But I'll admit, after seeing how many people actually seem to like him, there's a little voice in the back of my head saying "Please, fellow Americans, don't put this jackass in office. I actually have to show my face in other countries sometimes."

Don't worry about showing your face. That was lost when GWB got a second term.

Worry about the potential wars with a megalomaniac like Trump in office.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Don't worry, he can't get elected. America hasn't become that much of an Idiocracy... yet

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
08-08-2015, 07:27 PM
(08-08-2015 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've stated previously that he doesn't have a legitimate chance. But I'll admit, after seeing how many people actually seem to like him, there's a little voice in the back of my head saying "Please, fellow Americans, don't put this jackass in office. I actually have to show my face in other countries sometimes."

Don't worry about showing your face. That was lost when GWB got a second term.

GWB was a conservative that most of the world doesn't like, sure, but he's fairly typical as an Ivy League Law School cookie cutter president. But Trump? That would take it to a whole different level. It's beyond irrational, it's just corny at this point. If he gets the Republican nomination the Democratic party should nominate Piers Morgan just to make the ridiculous celebrity election comedy complete.

'Murican Canadian
08-08-2015, 07:39 PM
(08-08-2015 06:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:47 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People on the left think corporations are not people except when the corporation belongs to Donald Trump.

WTF and how does that answer my question which pertains to how he began????

You said he failed to pay his contractors. We he never has been insolvent. Only a few of his corporations have.
08-08-2015, 07:40 PM
(08-08-2015 07:21 PM)cactus Wrote:  Don't worry, he can't get elected. America hasn't become that much of an Idiocracy... yet

I'm not sure. We elected Obama and Biden.....twice.
08-08-2015, 07:51 PM
(08-08-2015 07:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 07:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Don't worry about showing your face. That was lost when GWB got a second term.

GWB was a conservative that most of the world doesn't like, sure, but he's fairly typical as an Ivy League Law School cookie cutter president. But Trump? That would take it to a whole different level. It's beyond irrational, it's just corny at this point. If he gets the Republican nomination the Democratic party should nominate Piers Morgan just to make the ridiculous celebrity election comedy complete.

I think I recall him saying he would consider running with Sarah Palin....or was it Michelle Bachman? He most definitely said he wanted Oprah as running mate.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-08-2015, 08:05 PM
(08-08-2015 07:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 07:21 PM)cactus Wrote:  Don't worry, he can't get elected. America hasn't become that much of an Idiocracy... yet

I'm not sure. We elected Obama and Biden.....twice.

What is wrong with Obama? He had brought a degree of respect back to your nation. Respect that had been squandered by the idiot before who began an unwinnable war.

Obama had tried to bring up to normal world civilised health standards but the idiots on the right keep wanting America to have a heath system ruled by insurance companies!

Your health system is a disgrace. And yet you were the first country to land a man on the moon.

It's kind of embarrassing.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 12 users Like Banjo's post