Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Donald Trump
(08-08-2015 07:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF and how does that answer my question which pertains to how he began????

You said he failed to pay his contractors. We he never has been insolvent. Only a few of his corporations have.

Yeah, he's smart. Certainly pulled the wool over your eyes.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
08-08-2015, 08:25 PM
(08-08-2015 08:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Your health system is a disgrace. And yet you were the first country to land a man on the moon.

It's kind of embarrassing.

Yes it is Banjo. Yes it is. Blush

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-08-2015, 10:12 PM
If you guys haven't seen the Bill Mahrer orangutan thing it is hilarious. There are several 10 minute synopses on youtube that are worth it for a good laugh. I'd link one but I can't get youtube here.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
08-08-2015, 10:20 PM
I know nothing about the guy because I don't pay a whole lot attention to politics but can someone give me a bullet list of why everyone hates him?

Know what I wish? I wish someone would make an account named Kazooie and buddy up with banjo here! Just for the lulz.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-08-2015, 10:30 PM
(08-08-2015 06:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:47 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People on the left think corporations are not people except when the corporation belongs to Donald Trump.

WTF and how does that answer my question which pertains to how he began????

How Trump began?

When a Mary Anne Trump and a Fred Trump love each other very much...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-08-2015, 10:32 PM
I prefer Trump to Huckabee. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-08-2015, 10:36 PM
(08-08-2015 10:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I prefer Trump to Huckabee. Drinking Beverage

And I prefer a brazilian wax to getting four teeth pulled in one sitting. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-08-2015, 10:37 PM
(08-08-2015 10:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 10:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I prefer Trump to Huckabee. Drinking Beverage

And I prefer a brazilian wax to getting four teeth pulled in one sitting. Drinking Beverage

You don't get good drugs with a Brazialian wax. So, there's that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-08-2015, 10:39 PM

I prefer the *results of a Brazilian. At least you're numb when ya your teeth pulled. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-08-2015, 10:39 PM

How far can we go with this train?

Personally, I'd prefer getting smallpox, rather than bubonic plague.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post