Donald Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Donald Trump
(09-08-2015 03:04 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'd prefer to being ran over by a Ford Focus to a freight train.

I'd rather be stuck on an island with Alla than Q or COTW.

I'd rather fall into an E.Coli covered ball-pit than a industrial wood chipper.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 04:05 AM
If Trump became president of the United States then imagine how proud the person would be who took this picture!

[Image: Donald-Trump-static-balloon-close-up.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
09-08-2015, 07:38 AM
Did anybody watch the roast of Donald Trump on Comedy Central? Brutal.

One of the jokes that I remember is that Donald shouldn't have bought his wife a diamond ring coz now she knows what hard is really suppose to feel like.
That was one of the most benevolent jokes.
Some were really in poor taste, one guy said that him and Donald have things in common...they both have a hard-on for Donald's daughter (she was in the audience ).

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-08-2015, 07:54 AM
(08-08-2015 06:47 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 06:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Didn't he inherit property from his dad, build more buildings, not pay his contractors.....

People on the left think corporations are not people except when the corporation belongs to Donald Trump.

So to clarify: In this case you think that "the left" think that Donald Trump is responsible for his business dealings and that he can't stand behind his insolvent corporations? Like, almost as if the left think that his corporations are not people in their own right and that they shouldn't be able to go bankrupt in his place?

I'm not necessarily holding to that option myself but that seems like the full expression of your argument. Are you saying that "left" view is inconsistent with keeping the notions and rights of natural persons and corporations separate?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
09-08-2015, 10:13 AM
The evil side of me wants Trump to be pres of the U.S.
I just wanna see what would happen....
09-08-2015, 03:02 PM
(09-08-2015 10:13 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The evil side of me wants Trump to be pres of the U.S.

The apocalypse.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-08-2015, 03:29 PM
(09-08-2015 10:13 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The evil side of me wants Trump to be pres of the U.S.

To be truthful I'm a little intrigued myself. I mean really, what's the worst that could happen? Drinking Beverage

(I'm not looking for an actual answer to that question, lest anyone wastes their time actually answering)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

The apocalypse.

Now?

It's a bit late for Trump to get into the apocalypsing business. Obama already has that market dominated, dontcha know?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
09-08-2015, 04:04 PM
(09-08-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  The apocalypse.

Now?

What you did there. I see it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
09-08-2015, 04:07 PM
(09-08-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:02 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  The apocalypse.

Now?

(09-08-2015 04:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now?

What you did there. I see it.

[Image: i-see-what-you-did-there-meme.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post