Doniston vs. S_A_M: Match of the Moment
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2014, 06:06 AM
Doniston vs. S_A_M: Match of the Moment
So. Donny. It's good to know that you feel obligated to answer me because I'd like to move the discussion here. Partially because it gives me a slightly larger audience (Attention Whore. Remember?) but mostly because it gives me an opportunity to lay a ground rule:
  • No question is dropped or resolved until we both agree that the matter has been conclusively answered.

So, as reading comprehension isn't your strong suit: if I ask a question, you have to answer it until we both agree that the answer matches the question. If you ask a question, I have to answer it until we both agree that the answer matches the question. "I don't know" is a valid answer. (Though it will inevitably raise further questions.)

The only purpose this rule serves is to stop you from avoiding questions as you have repeatedly done in your previous "discussions."

You get the first shot and I will happily debate anything you want to talk about.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
04-12-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: Doniston vs. S_A_M: Match of the Moment
Not sure if I'm disapointed or not.

On the one hand I didn't get to try to spank the fucker. On the other he's shut up.

I believe I'm supposed to request lock now?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
04-12-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Doniston vs. S_A_M: Match of the Moment
I'm closing this thread since the challenge hasn't been accepted within a week of its creation.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Thread Closed