Donotwant: y'all bi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Donotwant: y'all bi?
He apparently did to SJ as well. He included a screenshot of part of that one with her. His pm subject was "yo" which was the same one he used in the PMs with me. This guy....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Swell, we got a perv that's not afraid to flaunt it.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2014, 05:20 PM
(12-03-2014 04:59 PM)Charis Wrote:  He apparently did to SJ as well. He included a screenshot of part of that one with her. His pm subject was "yo" which was the same one he used in the PMs with me. This guy....

lol his PM to me was labeled YO as well.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-03-2014, 05:24 PM
DNW, wtf dude... wtaf...
That's creepy as fuck, this is an atheist forum, not a hook up site...

If you're just a horny toad (not the lizard) than fucking go out to a bar or brothel or street corner or just stay at home and sort it out yourself don't go creeping on a bunch of people included an under aged teenage guy... it's fucking weird as fuck and makes you come across as someone who should be locked the fuck up. Especially when you do it behind closed doors (PMs).

I really don't like you right now.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
12-03-2014, 05:27 PM
(12-03-2014 05:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 04:59 PM)Charis Wrote:  He apparently did to SJ as well. He included a screenshot of part of that one with her. His pm subject was "yo" which was the same one he used in the PMs with me. This guy....

lol his PM to me was labeled YO as well.

Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

(12-03-2014 05:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DNW, wtf dude... wtaf...

If you're just a horny toad (not the lizard) than fucking go out to a bar or brothel or street corner or just stay at home and sort it out yourself don't go creeping on a bunch of people included an under aged teenage guy... it's fucking weird as fuck and makes you come across as someone who should be locked the fuck up. Especially when you do it behind closed doors (PMs).

It's not simply that, it's mostly the fact that he becomes extremely insulting when he gets rejected.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
12-03-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 05:36 PM by earmuffs.)
Quote:It's not simply that, it's mostly the fact that he becomes extremely insulting when he gets rejected.

Jesus it gets worst...

DNW, wtf is wrong with you?
Were you not hugged as a child and now seek human contact but your so fucking creepy and disgusting in real life as what I am imagining you now that no female or under age teenage boy wants you so you seek it on assorted atheists websites because you're secretly a theist with stupid weird opinions that all atheists are creepers so you can get away with being a creeper here?
Is that it? Are you a secret disgusting pedo theist?

I can't speak for everyone, and I didn't receive your PM's (luckily for you), but I don't appreciate disgusting creepy pedo theists being anywhere near me or where I gather so considering I was here first and you're fairly new I would very much appreciate it if you kindly fuck off.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-03-2014, 05:32 PM
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  lol his PM to me was labeled YO as well.

Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

(12-03-2014 05:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DNW, wtf dude... wtaf...

It's not simply that, it's mostly the fact that he becomes extremely insulting when he gets rejected.

correct. Just don't feed him. When i PMd him to never PM me back,i added him to ignore(after he managed to send a PM with insults)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Wow. Gotta love that. *eww*
12-03-2014, 05:37 PM
(12-03-2014 05:32 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

correct. Just don't feed him. When i PMd him to never PM me back,i added him to ignore(after he managed to send a PM with insults)

Put him on ignore, he can't send pm's to you and you don't have to see all his idiotic posts. It's the best solution to this problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-03-2014, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 05:53 PM by Charis.)
What he was telling me (Lost and Insecure can vouch for this) is that rapists are victims too, and that he had once wanted to rape someone because another woman wouldn't suck him off. he said it wasn't his fault because she made him mad, and so he can't be blamed. This is after he knew of my history which includes rape... then he goes on to tell me how rapists are also victims, and said that he has sympathy for rapists b/c he's been there himself (even though he didn't actually go through with it).
I still have the messages.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post