Donotwant: y'all bi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Donotwant: y'all bi?
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  lol his PM to me was labeled YO as well.

Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

Me too, but I wasn't being hit on. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 05:55 PM
(12-03-2014 05:54 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

Me too, but I wasn't being hit on. Tongue

Tell us how that makes you feel Robby...did you cry? Sadcryface

Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
12-03-2014, 06:01 PM
(12-03-2014 05:47 PM)Charis Wrote:  What he was telling me (Lost and Insecure can vouch for this) is that rapists are victims too, and that he had once wanted to rape someone because another woman wouldn't suck him off. he said it wasn't his fault because she made him mad, and so he can't be blamed. This is after he knew of my history which includes rape... then he goes on to tell me how rapists are also victims, and said that he has sympathy for rapists b/c he's been there himself (even though he didn't actually go through with it).
I still have the messages.

WTF?!? My internal alarm is screaming "warning! Warning!"

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 4 users Like Cathym112's post
12-03-2014, 06:11 PM
I have no clue what this thread's about. But I like this song.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
12-03-2014, 06:20 PM
DNW is a total creeper! He has PM'd me in the past and when he was seriously creeping me out I eventually added Demonic Lemon to the convo and then DNW stopped PMing. As far as what he PM'd Charis, absolutely disgusting. I will not be surprised if he ends up in prison for rape.
My suggestion is if he PM's you, then add him to your ignore list. Do not be stupid enough to give out any personal information about yourself.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-03-2014, 06:21 PM
You mean you have yet organized to meet in a secluded location with him yet? Tongue
I think he sent that same Pm to most everyone because I received it as well
12-03-2014, 06:29 PM
(12-03-2014 06:21 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  You mean you have yet organized to meet in a secluded location with him yet? Tongue
I think he sent that same Pm to most everyone because I received it as well

He just sent me some average creeper messages. If I ever get a rape message from anyone I will be finding out where to send it to alert the proper authorities. Also, creeping on minors is probably illegal, but at the least should be against forum rules imo.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-03-2014, 06:30 PM
(12-03-2014 06:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  DNW is a total creeper! He has PM'd me in the past and when he was seriously creeping me out I eventually added Demonic Lemon to the convo and then DNW stopped PMing. As far as what he PM'd Charis, absolutely disgusting. I will not be surprised if he ends up in prison for rape.
My suggestion is if he PM's you, then add him to your ignore list. Do not be stupid enough to give out any personal information about yourself.

Luckily, I haven't had any real interaction with him yet

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
12-03-2014, 06:31 PM
(12-03-2014 06:21 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  I think he sent that same Pm to most everyone because I received it as well

Now you're all just making Girly feel all left out and sad and shit. Weeping

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2014, 06:36 PM
(12-03-2014 05:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Put him on ignore, he can't send pm's to you and you don't have to see all his idiotic posts. It's the best solution to this problem.

No, the best solution would be for the people who run the site to take action and put a stop to it. Anything less is a bit too apologist.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post