Donotwant: y'all bi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Donotwant: y'all bi?
Hope he gets the help he needs, seriously. Almost 1300 posts in a month and a half and throwing up redundant threads. That said, DNW, find a real person to talk to, hopefully a professional.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Bi? . . .
12-03-2014, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 08:26 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:20 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  lol his PM to me was labeled YO as well.

Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

(12-03-2014 05:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DNW, wtf dude... wtaf...
That's creepy as fuck, this is an atheist forum, not a hook up site...

If you're just a horny toad (not the lizard) than fucking go out to a bar or brothel or street corner or just stay at home and sort it out yourself don't go creeping on a bunch of people included an under aged teenage guy... it's fucking weird as fuck and makes you come across as someone who should be locked the fuck up. Especially when you do it behind closed doors (PMs).

I really don't like you right now.

It's not simply that, it's mostly the fact that he becomes extremely insulting when he gets rejected.

Perhaps he's bipolar. Seriously.

I work with people with mental illnesses, and it could be his mania manifesting itself.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
12-03-2014, 11:00 PM
(12-03-2014 08:23 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:27 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Haha his PM to me too. No originality?

It's not simply that, it's mostly the fact that he becomes extremely insulting when he gets rejected.

Perhaps he's bipolar. Seriously.

I work with people with mental illnesses, and it could be his mania manifesting itself.

I don't give a shit what it is, he should be locked up.
If he gets angry to the point of physically wanting to rape someone because she said no, than he's a hazard to society.

Think of it like this. Imagine he was going out with your daughter/sister/mom/bff and you knew that he had these thoughts, would you be thinking "oh he's probably not right in the head it's okay go out and have a good time" or would you be thinking "stay the fuck away from that creep".

I'm gonna have a guess that it's the later.

"Rapists are victims too because some girl said no to me and I wanted to rape her and it was her fault because she said no"
What kind of mentality is that? seriously, who the fuck thinks like that except people you don't want anywhere fucking near your daughter/sister/mom/friend??

I don't give a fuck how mentally disturbed he is, that shit is fucked up.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
13-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Someone please hand out the pitch-forks.

Lynch: doughnutwant

I got a PM titled Yo from him 10/02/14. I was kinda flattered.

To play devil's avocado for a while... I get what he says about being so horny that's it takes a real effort to focus on anything non-female.

(Muffsy wouldn't understand)

Sometimes the inner ape surfaces and the civilised fragment of the brain has to beat the shit out of the pithecoid within just to stop the hands from wandering where they shouldn't.

It is possibly worth a thread topic so that the libidiotic © fools amongst us can compare notes about coping strategies.

But PMing? To self-confessed victims?
And sympathy(!) for those who have crossed that line?

It takes some kinda special twat to do or think that.

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
13-03-2014, 12:26 AM
I got a message off of him (also entitled yo) requesting I remove the neg rep I gave him.

My spidey senses were tingling then, so in my reply I accused him of being a troll or a sockpuppet.

Turns out he is just a whacko Facepalm

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-03-2014, 12:30 AM
His pm's always begin with "yo" he's original like that I guess.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2014, 03:19 AM
(12-03-2014 05:47 PM)Charis Wrote:  What he was telling me (Lost and Insecure can vouch for this) is that rapists are victims too, and that he had once wanted to rape someone because another woman wouldn't suck him off. he said it wasn't his fault because she made him mad, and so he can't be blamed. This is after he knew of my history which includes rape... then he goes on to tell me how rapists are also victims, and said that he has sympathy for rapists b/c he's been there himself (even though he didn't actually go through with it).
I still have the messages.
Now that's just fu*ked up.Gasp

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
13-03-2014, 03:28 AM
(13-03-2014 12:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Someone please hand out the pitch-forks.

Lynch: doughnutwant

I got a PM titled Yo from him 10/02/14. I was kinda flattered.

To play devil's avocado for a while... I get what he says about being so horny that's it takes a real effort to focus on anything non-female.

(Muffsy wouldn't understand)

Sometimes the inner ape surfaces and the civilised fragment of the brain has to beat the shit out of the pithecoid within just to stop the hands from wandering where they shouldn't.

It is possibly worth a thread topic so that the libidiotic © fools amongst us can compare notes about coping strategies.

But PMing? To self-confessed victims?
And sympathy(!) for those who have crossed that line?

It takes some kinda special twat to do or think that.

Dodgy

I get that in certain situations when the situation is right and everything seems to be moving in that direction and you're hard as diamond drill head and she you looks you dead in the eyes and say "I'm a Christian, I want to wait for marriage" you'd get frustrated.
But there's a difference between frustration and "this bitch has made me angry and horny, I'm now justified in raping her".

It's like two layers of douchebaggery. 1) That his thoughts immediately going to raping this poor women and 2) That he thinks it's her fault he now wants to rape her.

The frustration I can see as being a normal reaction.
That, not so much.

There's no working around it, his mentality in that situation is fucked up.
And than to go PMing a former victim creepy messages... are you fucking kidding me?!

If you want my 4cents, which even if you don't I'm gonna give it to you anyway, I'd ban his ass. I think if we're banning those pedophiles that we should ban this cunt too. He's trying to justify rape and PMing former victims. He's the bottom of the pile scum. He's the scum you'd scrape off a New Delhi sewer system that's built up and crusted over the past decade or so.
We put up with a lot of shit on this forum, I mean A LOT, but there is just some shit even us, the supposed "liberal free speech" forum, shouldn't put up with/tolerate.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
13-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Well... at least this is different...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.